what if my jeans are too short? help!

ed`

ok so i got these fake thai levis which are great. but i think they're kinda short, maybe not.

are these too short for me? it's like a 26.5 inseam lol. but i'm short anw. like 170cm or less a little in height.

tooshort.jpg

is there any way i could make them look longer? hmm. thought of tapering them a little to make it taper down to the shape of my shoes. will that work? or make it worst?

or should i just leave them the way it is.

btw the jeans are kind of a regular fit. not that used to as i'm always wearing narrow fitting jeans. hmmm.

wow...those look awesome. I'm starting to want a pair of bootlegs thai levis. The funny thing is that in the past I've sold a couple of awesome pairs of Levi's that I wore the hell out of on eBay to buyers in Thailand - I wonder if the buyers were factories jacking my jeans? As far as the length, what if you don't turn up the cuff?

Given how worn they are, this might not work, but its worth a shot:

when you wash them, take them out still wet, and step on the very bottom of the heels and pull up for all you're worth...try this from different angles, stepping on the top and pulling from the legs, etc. I've gotten about an inch out of jeans that were too short for me before by doing this, but it doesn't always work. I also wouldn't cuff them given how short they are...it just accentuates things.

Depending on your personal style, another thing to try is maybe wearing them with a sensible looking pair of boots or 3/4th cut shoes. Might make you look too skinhead, but it would be better than seeing sock between the end of your jeans and your sneakers.

agreed on the fade comment. Those look sick.