kojiro

Visvim F/W14

According to all the buyers and press I've spoken with who were at the Vis showroom in NYC, the FBT is dead for FW14. They are going to continue to release deadstock on the website but have discontinued it (at least for now) due to the hype.

I decided to take that with a grain of salt considering what a staple it has been, but I've heard it from 3 separate people. It looks like those slip on models and the above Jodhpur type shoe are replacing it for now.

well fuck, if thats true i'm really sad. its one of the few shoes i can actually fit outside of the boots

I agree 100%, and I wouldn't say it if I hadn't heard it from so many people who were at the showroom. 

So Ms.Sneaker... your not into he hype of FBT's huh? Tell me where to go from here.

So Ms.Sneaker... your not into he hype of FBT's huh? Tell me where to go from here.

What? I love the FBT. I'm opening up the conversation, that I haven't seen discussed here, that Vis SA's have told multiple people that they are discontinuing the silhouette for fall. 

I was saying I agree 100% that it's sad they are not running it for fall, despite whatever conclusion Visvim or Hiroki seem to have come to based on the recent hype around FBT's. 

Why do you take offense to a very on-topic conversation? FYI, despite whatever conclusion you seem to have come to by underlining my username, I'm not a sneaker head and I didn't come here for FBT's.

Edited by mssneaker

wow that burgundy/red Brigadier boots! I thought it was going to be suede. I know there's gonna be an Indigo Brigadier boots next season as well, does anyone know if its in suede or leather?

Edited by ganguro

After recently going on a regret-fueled, impulsive search for some brown bridgadiers, I am now pacified by the burgundy photo.

what the main difference between the regular elmendorf and the IT FW12 version?

jcashen87 so it seems.. but you never know- there's always a chance of FIL exclusive (and I think if they were to drop they would as FIL exclusive item anyway, as recent releases).

My FBTs are only a few months old and the uppers are starting to separate from the midsole. It happened on both shoes already, does that happen often?

Out of curiosity, any idea what happens to unsold stock on the web store?

Out of curiosity, any idea what happens to unsold stock on the web store?

launch.jpg