n/a

jiomitori

That's true, the measurements on the website are just completely wrong. I had a size m zip-up that measured:

Length, top of zipper to bottom: 59 cm

Chest Width, armpit to armpit: 50 cm

Neck Center to end of sleeve: 83 cm

and a Size L regular hooody thats measures:

Length, top of zipper to bottom: 68 cm

Chest Width, armpit to armpit: 58 cm

Neck Center to end of sleeve: 88.5 cm

So, if the proportions of the size change are constant through the sizing (which they may not be), a size S would measure....let me get my calculator out here...

Length, top of zipper to bottom: 50 cm

Chest Width, armpit to armpit: 42 cm

Neck Center to end of sleeve: 77.5 cm

Also, you can still get them at the Unplugged Store: http://www.unpluged-store.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_6

They're LW and The Ne collabs I guess, so not exactly the same cuts, but the same dope materials. Pretty nice, I thinks. If you don't like those, I was told the new ones arrive at the LW store in JP in October.

Well, I don't have the zip-up anymore (sold), so all I've got is the size L classic hood which im fucking swimming in. But the M was a l little bit too snug. If you're a generally small to medium build on top, I'd definately recommend the M, cause the L's are fucking giant.

I'm 5'9" 170 lbs.

• 1 year later...

loopwheeler isn't all that heavy, for one. I think you may better off with Evisu... I know it sounds strange, but my Evisu sweat is the heaviest, best detailed sweat I have and I wish I had snagged some more off of eBay at the price that I got it for.

like their jeans, Evisu does an "exaggerated" repro feel to their sweats. 4 (maybe 5?) inch cuffs, side gussets, v-stitch, plus some embroidery... brushed fleece on the inside is super soft and superwarm.

Only thing is, some of their offerings can be quite loud, so you just have to look for their more subtle offerings.

I have an LW-09 S in the new cut -- will measure it when I get home. I also have one from their old cut, and I find that the new ones are noticeably thinner - which is fine by me, kind of gives me something different to wear as weather dictates.

Pit-to-pit: 52cm

Shoulder-to-shoulder: 43cm

Neck(back) to base: 59cm

Arm (from middle): 79cm

Arm (from shoulder): 59cm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...