FS: TOJ1 2011 - Size 44 - Black/Black/Tiger Camo

Dangydang

SOLD SOLD SOLD

TOJ1 2011 - Size 44 - Black/Black/Tiger Camo

Bought this brand new back in 2011, but it barely gets worn.  It's in excellent condition, and comes from a smoke and pet-free home.  There's a tiny bit of wear on the leather of the inner left sleeve where it meets the ribbing at the cuff.  It's really light and barely noticeable - check it out for yourself in the last pic.  It's a stock size 44 with no customizations, so please refer to the chart below for details.  $300 SHIPPED within the US.

Measurement chart: 

*The back length measurement on the chart doesn't include the collar ribbing. The back measures 24.75" from the top of the collar ribbing all the way down to the bottom of the jacket.

2hdw2nt.jpg

30mr4v6.jpg

2vjtq2r.jpg

21c5bav.jpg

of0tc2.jpg

21bxvb.jpg

2exlqi1.jpg

29gisgk.jpg

Edited by Dangydang

hey, for the front/back length measurements, does that include the ribbing around the neck as well? all of the measurements fit me perfectly other than those. can you possibly give me a true measurement on the back from the top to bottom?

Hey, just measured the jacket. The front is 21" from the top of the zipper all the way down to the bottom, measured straight down the middle. The back measures 24.75" from the top of the collar ribbing straight down to the bottom of the jacket. The 23" measurement in the chart doesn't include the collar ribbing. I remeasured the other specs as well and they're all pretty much true to the chart.