Dior homme in Sydney

apu

Nope, not yet.

I find the Assin people to be lovely, I'm usually in Melbourne for business so I suppose a suit makes me look wealthy, n'est-ce pas?

I do recall the owner suggesting I might like a particular Dior Homme blazer, I said that $1800 was a little steep for a CASUAL jacket, she gave me a hurt look and said, "but it's on sale"!

In general, we pay more here for DH than the exchange rate would suggest, I know...

well... maybe they just hated me in particular...

I got served by one guy who I wasn't impressed with, but one lady who worked there talked to my girlfriend and she said that she was ok; so maybe I just got the bad one?

Either way, it wouldn't surprise me if they treated u better when ur in a suit compared to my dirty APCs and $6 sneakers.

oh yea, it would be nice if someone can get the measurements for the Dior 21cm (either jap or italy ver would be fine) for the length across thigh (the fattest part and also knee + hem)

cos the measurements i am getting from an online store seems to vary every time i ask them

thx in advance

Man, they both look fucking great!

The dukes look real nice and a little relaxed on you (but not too baggy), and the JRs look quite similar up top like you said, with a nice taper. I'm digging them both!

I've just emailed the skulls guys for pricing on shipping and a sizing chart.

I think they're about $240 AU before shipping. If shipping's not too much I might go for the skulls; and then depending on how they fit I might go for either the Duke or the Calis for my next pair. (It seems like the skulls are real similar to the dukes except they're shorter and a bit smaller at the leg opening - which is what I want; so if that's the case I might go calis next)!

Thanks for the pics bro!

yea, the skulls seems real nice

there was also some Somet jeans which have a similar fit to the Dukes and a smaller leg opening, so check them out before u make ur purchase

i'll get some pics of me new cures when they get here, those will be on deck for a while but might be interesting to compare the fit since many here say that the new cures have a similar cut/fit to the Diors

if u do get the Skulls, remember to post some pics!!!

yo! new cures sound pretty interesting!

damn, this is killing me! too many different jeans and none I can actually try on! Arghhhhh!

I'm thinking about those calis now (I think the skulls may be too big in the but and hips)... but who knows, I should probably try forgetting about this shit for a while...

btw, is that a womans but in ur avatar? lol

well... maybe they just hated me in particular...

I got served by one guy who I wasn't impressed with, but one lady who worked there talked to my girlfriend and she said that she was ok; so maybe I just got the bad one?

Either way, it wouldn't surprise me if they treated u better when ur in a suit compared to my dirty APCs and $6 sneakers.

Did you get your APCs in Melbourne somewhere?

Only place I know in Melbourne that carries APC is Cactus Jam, and they don't stock the denim.

Did you get your APCs in Melbourne somewhere?

Only place I know in Melbourne that carries APC is Cactus Jam, and they don't stock the denim.

Nah, my mate brought 'em back from Japan. Even if Cactus Jam did stock them I wouldn't buy them from there! (Because everythings real overpriced... I think I read that someone saw APC new standards in Sydney for $270, which is about $100 more than my mate got 'em for!)

apu Yeah the somets look pretty good, I'm gunna have to take a closer look at those some time soon. I have a feeling they would be pretty expensive tho... if only they stocked these jeans down here so we can at least try them on!!!