how'd you end up at superfuture?

mike lowrey

why are you here?

I was heading to nyc at the beginning of the year and was searching for a decent shop guide, I think I ended up here through google and joined the forum later on.

so how'd you find sf, anybody search for "supergay", "tits" or "nice fit" and end up here?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you here?

I was heading to nyc at the beginning of the year and was searching for a decent shop guide, I think I ended up here through google and joined the forum later on.

so how'd you find sf, anybody search for "supergay", "tits" or "nice fit" and end up here?

i googled something about APC fitment..hah.

I believe I found it with a google search for "fashion forum" when I was looking for a replacement for the GQ forums.

The GQ forums are pretty awful. Was gonna work in Tokyo for a summer internship, SF was the only site with info/maps on stores in Harajuku at the time...eventually found the boards. Been addicted since.

I had just gotten a pair of paper denim and cloths and was looking at the tag and wondered what ringspun denim was? Google searched and landed here, and like 3 months later I decided to join.

i knew about the maps, but not the forum. i remember reading someone somewhere on the internet say that everyone who's interested in denim should come here and read ringring's post. also been addicted ever since (even though it took a while to register and started posting pretty slowly...)

how i found the map is another story, i don't think i'm ready to tel...