stylish flat caps?

kingkong

does anybody know where i can get a stlyish flatcap? ive looked around the net but always end up finding boring sites that sell flatcaps for old people. anywebsites which sell modern styled ones? ive looked at the kangol website and theres some nice ones on there but would like some more choice.

i really like the kangol evil flatcap but it costs £114 which is way too much for me.do you know where i can get it cheaper if possible?

also im looking for a flatcap that is sort of like a hybrid whish is a flatcap at the front and at the back its more like a trucker hat with the adjustable plastic popper things

thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

I am assuming you are in England. Dude, you are in the number one place in the world to find a damn flat cap. What part of the country are you in? I am positive that any department store/suit shop will have something that will suffice. You should easily be able to find tweed, herringbone, etc. Also, if you have an H&M near you they have a nice slim all-black flat cap for $7.