this is not the new reacharound thread

denimdestroyedmylife

yeah. ordo left me a rep comment. they're coming back.

+10 rep ftw. oh how i have missed rep comments. 

r they?  i just spread sum neg rep and wanted 2 leave quick fuck u's for old times sake, but it didn't work.  if so, when? or is it gonna b some dlc we gotta pay 4?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i won't neg rep someone for posting a bad fit

it is worse not posting a fit

some frequent posters in WAYWT make my head hurt 

but it is better than feeling nothing

this goes for commentary 2, right?

as of this post your rep for this comment shows 16 posi.  how come when i check i only see 6?

rep_up.png jackg

rep_up.png Kuya Swagpoo

rep_up.png defiance

rep_up.png Vampyrvargfesten

rep_up.png nyoki

rep_up.png bacon

rep_up.png wahwho11

Ndr19gO.png

^this icon was my idea.  hm "poopular" ...not bad.

also i noticed this in superofficial.  the new rep deal.

THANKS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS FOR HELPING US FUND THE DEVELOPMENT OF REP COMMENTS 

SUPERFUTURE REPCOM 1.0 IS NOW WORKING 

SUBSCRIBERS CAN NOW SEND AND RECEIVE REP COMMENTS TO OTHER SUBSCRIBERS

// SUBSCRIBERS ENJOY 10:1 REP POWER OVER NORMAL MEMBERS ATM
// SHOW SOME SUPER LOVE WITH UP TO +10 POS REP POINTS
// SLUG SUPER CRAP POSTS WITH UP TO -10 NEG REP POINTS
// REPCOM IS COMPLETELY PRIVATE SEMI-PRIVATE ATM

// ONLY SUBSCRIBERS AND MOD GROUPS CAN SEE REPCOMS ATM
// 80 CHAR MAXIMUM

// INCREASED DAILY + REP LIMIT FROM 100 TO 500

// INCREASED DAILY - REP LIMIT FROM 20 TO 50

// FORCED COMMENT ON NEG REP

// SUBSCRIBERS CAN CHECK REP COMMENTS ON THEIR PROFILE PAGE OR ON POP-UP REP SCORES.

REP COMMENTS CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY SUBSCRIBERS ATM
WE HAVE NOT YET DECIDED IF IT WILL BE OPEN FOR MEMBERS

sure it's an added bonus for the subscribers, but if i was one i wouldn't like the fact that only other subscribers can see the my commentary.  it would probably be a good idea if all members, nonsubscribers alike could view the rep comments.  if not there really isn't any point for a subscriber to even leave any to the nonsubscribers.

this is total video game dlc shit:

// SUBSCRIBERS ENJOY 10:1 REP POWER OVER NORMAL MEMBERS ATM
// SHOW SOME SUPER LOVE WITH UP TO +10 POS REP POINTS
// SLUG SUPER CRAP POSTS WITH UP TO -10 NEG REP POINTS
// REPCOM IS COMPLETELY PRIVATE SEMI-PRIVATE ATM

// ONLY SUBSCRIBERS AND MOD GROUPS CAN SEE REPCOMS ATM
// 80 CHAR MAXIMUM

// INCREASED DAILY + REP LIMIT FROM 100 TO 500

// INCREASED DAILY - REP LIMIT FROM 20 TO 50

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^any random noob/idiot can leave more rep than long standing respected member or savy/knowledgable contributor who aren't subscribers?  superfuture, u r cheapening yr own currency.  we can now pay to leave more neg or posi.  this just cheapens the site/system.  how low can you go?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

SSchadenfreude:

we obviously like the game (otherwise, why are we wasting time playing this old busted ass game nearly a decade later?) why not just buy the DLC and waste more time here?

then again, i wasted probably ~1000 hours on SFIV, but refused to buy the "DLC" costumes.

exactly.  

we don't need the sufu dlc.  cause we have made/ make the content.  we program this little online world.  i refuse to buy into this because it's a cheap ploy that lacks integrity.  it's actually detrimental to the site's credibility.

in olden days one couldn't just  simply buy a title (this easy at least), be knighted, or join the aristocracy.  one had to prove his worth. be it a birthright, in battle, or by an act of valor.

Forums cost money to maintain- programmers, servers, etc. The only reason that we can create content is because the people behind sufu have paid to host it. Imo, sufu's optional $22/year membership really isn't much to ask considering how much time many of us spend here. 

it's symbiotic.

yeah 22bux aint alot if you really feel the need to have more rep power and say some shit you could via post or pm.

You've been a member since April 2012 and have posted over +1,500 times...  the cost associated with keeping your posts online isn't free...

well maybe if the site humbly straight up asked for donations to cover costs then i'd maybe consider it.  but buying rep privileges so people like you can leave (me) 4 extra neg rep points?  no thanks.   it's like setting a video game on sissy mode or buying weapons online rather than earning them playing the game.  if it makes you feel good, have at it.  i recall  sufu when it was possible for members to attain greater rep power by getting repped.  now you can just buy it.  it's not the the $22 a year.  it's the principle.

btw did you leave me a rep comment?  cause i'll never see it until it's free to view for nonsubscribers.

obviously the cost associated with keeping my posts online isn't free, but it's pretty safe to assume that most people joined/are active because shit was/is free. if nobody posted here then there'd be no content.  with no content or output from the members there'd no appeal.  no appeal = no sponsors/advertisers. there'd be little to no viability.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

well maybe if the site humbly straight up asked for donations to cover costs then i'd maybe consider it. 

we humbly request that you subscribe for a supermember account to help cover costs for the developer to sort out the rep comments (including retrieving old rep comments)

tumblr_lt6obdn01n1qiqia4o1_500.gif

^can u give me a complimentary test drive as superseller for like a week? this will let me try out the new rep shit not to mention utilize the superseller supermarket.  yo as soon as i unload my visvim for $22 , the moneys is as good as yours!

i think a real issue you're going to have to deal with is straight up wack dudes that are buying memberships.

i see a lot of wack dudes buying memberships right now, e.g.

Mr.Sander

Mr.Sander

post rank

• photo-thumb-169854.jpg?_r=1380024696
  • [+] ----*-*---- [+]
  • supercombo_90.png
  • 59 posts
  • style:next level
  • attitude:spaced out

i should add that i appreciate that the mods/owners are willing to take risks to improve the site.

i know this isn't the new reacharound thread, but is it the feedback thread? cause i'd like to search old posts. i want to relive the magic.