April77

Astérix

Any advice on how I should size in Joeys? True waist 31, I wear a 29 in new cure. There's about an inch of extra fabric in the thighs on those. I want something that fits similar in the thigh but is more tapered towards the ankle. Any help? Is there a measurement chart around anywhere?

HBlack: If those NC are as loose as they sound, you probably want a 30.

I was wearing my aprils at Matthew Izzo today in Philadelphia (matthewizzo.com) and a guy (who I think was matthew himself) mentioned that they were scheduled to carry April 77 this next spring including several different jean cuts and several different tops.

tyro, you're my height, right? or relatively close I believe... what size a77's did you get?

yeah I'm close to your height, plus I got most my height in my legs...

I got size 34s in both colour drives and dischords. they have around a 34-35" inseam, fit me fine in length. the dischords are loose in the waist, the colourdrives not as much, but with a belt they are fine. you should try some on... they will stretch from the tightness at the store.

or give cheap mondays a try, they have about the same length inseam, but a higher rise, meaning you can sag them more for extra length, (i'm wearing the colourdrives in recent WAYWT, they are tight but not painted on)

I used to have a shit time buying jeans (for length) but it's not so bad anymore...

So I ended up buying a pair of 30's off the market. Came in, and while they were really tight at first, they have loosened up a bit. Very happy I got the older model, though I lost the pick within a few days. Yes, that's a cellphone.

dsc0309jd6.jpg

(cross-post from waywt because I'm lazy)

What stye/wash is this? Looks sick!

yeah I'm close to your height, plus I got most my height in my legs...

I got size 34s in both colour drives and dischords. they have around a 34-35" inseam, fit me fine in length. the dischords are loose in the waist, the colourdrives not as much, but with a belt they are fine. you should try some on... they will stretch from the tightness at the store.

or give cheap mondays a try, they have about the same length inseam, but a higher rise, meaning you can sag them more for extra length, (i'm wearing the colourdrives in recent WAYWT, they are tight but not painted on)

I used to have a shit time buying jeans (for length) but it's not so bad anymore...

thanks for enlightening me... I dunno if they still make dischords, and what ever happened to the a77 High Rise ones... didn't fadingblue have a pair?

has it? mine are from last spring and you can't get them in canada anymore. i need to replace them soon, so i was thinking of ordering online or picking some up in the supermarket. how has the cut changed?

I was looking at them at Seven and the taper from the knee to the ankle isn't nearly as drastic as it used to be. I guess I'm just sour that I can't get the painted-on look with these anymore without needing to get them tapered. The looser look is all you can really do with them unless you got dem calves.

I was looking at them at Seven and the taper from the knee to the ankle isn't nearly as drastic as it used to be. I guess I'm just sour that I can't get the painted-on look with these anymore without needing to get them tapered. The looser look is all you can really do with them unless you got dem calves.

Didn't notice any change from mine but i'll compare them! Anyway, it makes a lot of sense, HellsBells, a label under A77 umbrlla have discontinued Gibus which is Joey for A77 from SS09 just because they think that is the trend and they want to become more 'commercial'. I think it's just crazy to discontinue a style that got your label started when clearly there is still demand for it and to discard the market they already have to capture new market.

You cant force people to wear what you want them to...people have choices and will just choose another brand. :mad: