Spruce Hoodies for Sale (5x) - Slim Fit (Black, White, Grey Pinstripe)

ardeetee

Here is your chance to get it now! The incredibly nice Spruce Hoodies, Slim Fit (search the forum for lots of info). I have it in black(2), white(1), and grey(2), BRAND NEW.

Price is $145 shipped in the US, additional for international.

Black Slim Fit - size Medium (x2)

White Slim Fit - size Medium (x1)

Grey Slim Fit - size Small(x1), Medium(x1)

Small:

Pit-to-pit (bottom of triangles): ~18.25"

Sleeve: ~24"

Back Length(neck to bottom): ~24"

Zipper length: 21"

Medium:

Pit-to-pit (bottom of triangles): ~19.25"

Sleeve: ~25"

Back Length(neck to bottom): ~25"

Zipper length: 22"

img2935lm1.jpg

img2930zn1.jpg

i didn't have a chance to try on the classic fit, but that sounds about right based on what i've read (slim fits are sized down vs. the classic fit - someone please correct me if this is incorrect). I hoped to provide accurate sizing in the measurements, so if there's anything in particular that you want measured, just let me know.

1 Black Medium pending sale...

UPDATE:

Black and Grey's have been sold. Only one remaining is the White Medium.

bapelol: sleeve length was measured from the shoulder to the cuff

dangy: these are pretty heavy, but not thick and "poofy"... I like to say that it's very dense :)

miker: I'm a M in AA hoodies and M is definitely the way to go.

hey guys, I tried rushing to the post office today before it closed but I wasn't able to get there in time :( The PO is going to be closed on Monday because of labor day so I don't think it would have made that much of a difference, but I will be sending these out first thing Tuesday morning.

I still have 1 white medium left on hand and possibly more white and purples soon. PM if you want them!

img2942jj9.jpg

Cool, also, I would be extremely interested in a purple tiger fleece, but what does the normal purple look like? As in color wise. Is it a dark purple or lighter?

Also, is the lining the terricloth type material or the other stuff that spruce was using?

or am I talking complete shit?