"CHAIN PRINT" Hoodies/T-Shirts for guys, any1 know where to get em?

CaliStyle

Ok, i think this style was hot int he 80s, and recently its starting to get hot again

im looking for a chain print with big chains and good coloring like on these womens pieces.

chainsp0.jpg

bp4ad0.jpg

I FOUND this one for men but i HATE how tiny the chains are and that the color of

the chain is basicaly the same as the tshirt

7962avm1.jpg

also found this one but again this looks more like a "mock" necklace than the all over chain print

MORP-MS104_V2-BIG.jpg

***IDEALLY***

im looking for either a black jacket/hoodie/tshirt with a nice big gold chain design

(if anyone has the new issue of VIBE magazine with Janet Jackson on the cover theres a picture of a really dope black snorkel jacket with a gold chain print on the back by RocaWear (surprisingly i realy like it) but i dont see it on the website or any other online stores)

can ne-one help?

The 10 Deep shirt you posted, the teal one? Yeah, it comes in a grip of other colorways, including a grey with gold print.

it does? i saw the other colors and none of them have that contrast of colors.

the chains on all the other 10 deep ones i saw matched the color of the tshirt

i havent seen the grey w/ gold yet. do u hav a pic of it?

i dont realy like how the chains are so small tho from a distance they look liek squiggles

it does? i saw the other colors and none of them have that contrast of colors.

the chains on all the other 10 deep ones i saw matched the color of the tshirt

i havent seen the grey w/ gold yet. do u hav a pic of it?

i dont realy like how the chains are so small tho from a distance they look liek squiggles

you should just go back to niketalk..

Mishka and Triumvir don't have any chain tees to my knowledge.

And as I told you on HB if you want black/gold chain get the C&C one.

Funny though...I was hanging out with some friends a couple days ago and my friends girlfriend dragged us into the mall to go into Forever 21. And they have LOTS of all-over chan print stuff, looks like the 10 Deep or C&C ones.

Mishka and Triumvir don't have any chain tees to my knowledge.

And as I told you on HB if you want black/gold chain get the C&C one.

Funny though...I was hanging out with some friends a couple days ago and my friends girlfriend dragged us into the mall to go into Forever 21. And they have LOTS of all-over chan print stuff, looks like the 10 Deep or C&C ones.

Hi Dum, i saw the C&C one isnt that the one with the chains forming

the mock "chanel" logo? that looks really tacky to me.

i saw alt he sugestions over at hypebeast and all of the other brands which made it seemed to look like/have the quality of 10 deep.

i was hoping some peepz on superfuture might know since they knew more about the "open" hoodie i was talkin bout.

womens fashions always come before mens

i saw the chain print at forever 21 and at H&M as well for women and they looked way better than the prints 10 deep used.

I think this is the 10 deep print he is talking about, came as a tee to, last season.

Try ebay or some buy/sell forum since it seems to be gone from stores.

113910505_2be4fc0d1a_o.png

ugh i hate that. people on hypebeast LOVE that hoodie and this brand. if u just look at the design of the chain compared to alexander mcqueen u can tell who was copying who. the chains on this hoodie dont ven look nice and whatsup with the grey shading inside the chain, hate hate hate this hoodie lol

ugh i hate that. people on hypebeast LOVE that hoodie and this brand. if u just look at the design of the chain compared to alexander mcqueen u can tell who was copying who. the chains on this hoodie dont ven look nice and whatsup with the grey shading inside the chain, hate hate hate this hoodie lol

Im not at all feelin it either, just pointed out what hoody i thought the man was talking about.

I don't like that hoody that much, especially the gray parts between the chains, but I do think the red and aqua tees look ok.

And no the C&C one is this

dewelz-gld.jpg

In bronze and silver as well.