Undercover Ts - do they shrink?

Tytan

it will definitely shrink if you put them in dryer.

by how much it's uncertain as it depends on the temperature you set on your machine

but normally [i think] by a size down.[tried on my gdeh t]

best not to put them in dryer unless your intention is to shrink it to a size down or so and

also depending on the t's material. for uc, i think it's pre-shrunk [material]

but if you decide to do that then you've got to be prepared to take the risk of having a baby UC t.

write your own script

Tytan:if UC Ts are pre-shrunk, that means it'll likely not shrink any further even if i put them in the dryer, no?

maybe, maybe not... i didnt put mine in so i have no idea and dont want to risk a dope T.

are yours the "but beautiful" series? if it's that's then i think that's the pre-shrunk. if it's the older

series then it's the 'untreated-whatever-term-they-call-it' cotton tee[ie: bape,nbhd and so on]

why not try the dryer to find out?icon_smile_big.gif good luck!

write your own script

Edited by script on Mar 2, 2005 at 12:01 PM

misterraven,

i may have posted a couple times a long time ago. i can't even remember if i'm registered.

tytan,

i never washed it as i have only worn it in my house... i bought it in tokyo last summer and it was in plastic.. they didn't let me try it on!! but i bought anyways cause the graphic was so cool.

maybe i'll put it up on ebay.

dig.