• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got a pair of:

Cheap MondayAutobahn Straight Leg Jeans in Stone Mix

DSC_9094_detail.jpg

from tobi.com [slow ass delivery]

anyways theyre alot darker in person..i got a tagged size 30 and here the measurements just incase anyone wants to know [theyre big on me waist wise and im a 34.5 true waist..the jeans fall] im returning

BiG method

tagged 30

waist: 18"

front rise: 10.5"

back rise: 13"

upper thigh: 11.5"

inseam: 34"

knee: 8"

hem: 7.75"

word mine are huge in the waist but fit well everywhere else. although they are raw, i did the blasphemous and washed them in hot water (followed by an air dry) to try to get them wearable. i ordered a 29 and i am normally a 28 so you can imagine how huge the waist was. anyway i've been wearing them with a belt and they are fine. the waist scrunches up a little bit but i just make sure to wear a long enough shirt.

i ordered from Revolve Clothing, delivery was extremely efficient. good to know about tobi.

will post pics soon

hi guys, a little help here on cheap monday denim...

im looking at getting a tight OD black. my true size is 28", but i wanna achieve the look of the jeans worn like the pictures below.

can anyone guide me on what size to buy? should i size up? should i get inseam 32" or 34" to achieve that nice stacking at the ankle area?

any help, much appreciated.

they stretch like old panties!!! But in the same time it's hard to oversize them.

size them 2 sizes up. I wear 30 as well as 32 (which is my normal size according to carhartt denim) and 32's looks a bit like those u showed.

to deba: so does that mean that even with a size up of 1 or 2 sizes, its just the waist area that will be loose, but everywhere else will stay nicely where they should be? cos im afraid that if i size up, the whole jeans becomes bigger, and that means it'll be baggy at the thigh area / calve area as well.

There is a new model called France. It has a bit bigger leg then autobahn but have better fit in the waist. And you don´t have to size up or down.

A think the France model has a very nice fit too. This pic is on a woman but it is a unisex pant.

http://www.cheapmonday.com/cheapMonday08/processed/collection/AW08/Jeans/France/scaled_france_non_laver_f.jpg

You can go one size up if you want them to have a looser fit.

^i'd have to see that France cut on a dude. seems like CM is coming out with all kinds of crazy cuts all the time.

here are pics of my Autobahn Stone Mix as explained in my previous post. The fit around the waist is not ideal but i am pleased enough with the rest of it to rock these occasionally and not sell them. i hope this helps some of you guys make some decisions.

PRE-WASH:

9u991l.jpg

28smvq8.jpg

2ufpp1l.jpg

1552ih1.jpg

POST-WASH:

2ypkec9.jpg

jtxlbp.jpg

1sjuqp.jpg

1z2dksy.jpg

yea i agree, i think he should size up one just in case. they've told me it doesnt stretch as aggresive at the other ones. what size are u currently wearing dude?

I don't really think he should size up at all. I think he just needs a completely different cut and brand. As you can see in the picture, his thighs and ass are too big for that cut and I doubt it will stretch enough to accommodate them. I'd just try a different brand and cut all together. I recommend a cut like apc rescue because they are good for muscular men or maybe a sized down 1 apc new standard.

I don't really think he should size up at all. I think he just needs a completely different cut and brand. As you can see in the picture, his thighs and ass are too big for that cut and I doubt it will stretch enough to accommodate them. I'd just try a different brand and cut all together. I recommend a cut like apc rescue because they are good for muscular men or maybe a sized down 1 apc new standard.

Maybe I should mention that I am a female.

Therefore I have curves and a ass.

I got the 33 because I bought a pair of earnest sewn 32 and they're way too big for me

I dont know man. You should definitely just try apc rescues. I think they would look a lot better. Just try a 32 in some rescues because those cheap monday make you look like a fat chick or something.

no offense to you bro but sigma's right, APC Rescues works pretty well i also suggest nudie average joe...

but these might work for him too:

2nw0if9.jpg

if u just simply cant squeeze into raw jeans anymore i reccomend these j crew selvedge too. they do bootcut loose too i have some from there. also banana republics are worth checking out. good luck