Rebecca Turbow

echoepidemic

stuff looks nice- i guess it'll all depend on how nice the material is to determine whether or not the price is right. why's everything for women sold out- was going to pick up something for the girl :\

you could probably email them directly and ask for measurements. if you do let us know in this thread. or if you end up buying anything.

loving it!

what are her prices like? i can't access her site atm.

if someone was handy with the sewing machine it almost looks like they could grab a pair of AA tees and make something pretty similar (if not exactly the same).

her stuff is very different and refreshing although ive seen some similar stuff fom a few designers lately.

is she swedish? edit: new york

if this is the way tshirts are headed me likes.

i think i will try to make something similar.

i cant afford a $60 shirt.

Saw the Islands when they were opening for Beck before they released an album and it nearly made me cry because they were so damn boring (I was hoping for The Unicorns, you see). The last song they played was what they were calling "Swans" then and that one song totally killed, so I figured it was going in the right direction, at least.

Hopefully the rest of the show is as good as that one song now.

Saw the Islands when they were opening for Beck before they released an album and it nearly made me cry because they were so damn boring (I was hoping for The Unicorns, you see). The last song they played was what they were calling "Swans" then and that one song totally killed, so I figured it was going in the right direction, at least.

Hopefully the rest of the show is as good as that one song now.

They've got a lot better, I have a few bootlegs of the shows they've been doing and each one is better than the last.