these are new to me..

deadkidz

It is trying to be positioned as the premier luxury denim brand. According to Hypebeast: "Included in the collection are 10 Jeans with each denim limited to only 144 pieces or fewer. Every jean is selvedge and contain real gold and silver threads as laces for the side closure. It comes in a can packaging that sports the Year Of label also. Keep an eye out for these true luxury denim coming to the U.S. soon."

They are intense jeans indeed. There was a photo of a guy taking a piss in a urinal? Probably not the best idea for a photo shoot? Edit, quite baggy too. There is something about them that I like, just can't put my finger on it.

good god im in love with the song for brochure... does anyone know who that is?

edit- and all the cuts seem to be really baggy... i wouldnt mind having super fancy stitchings on like one pair of jeans, but only if they fit nice

idk. but if you stay on it long enough it changes to that murder she wrote riddim.

• 3 months later...

Commonwealth has them available online, except they don't have much for sizes.

Otherwise go to www.theyearof.net and click the "stockists" link on the front page. Then download and open the brochure, open google, search for store phone numbers, then use them to call some of the 11 other retailers on the list.