Where can I find these Julian Red jeans?

Guest bed

good luck. ive been trying to track down JR in the states for fucking ever. i know denimbar carries the cali and hoboken in no wash(raw) but other than that i have no idea. if you find out drop me a pm PLEASE.

Have you contacted the email address given on the Julian Red site?

Denim bar is very helpful, and mauro ships free. If for some reason you can't/won't/don't call them, feel free to PM me and i'll pop in and find out exactly what they have (i work next door).

Thanks for the information. I'll call Denim Bar tomorrow and see what's up with these jeans. I want them so bad. :o

I'm pretty sure chris linked the right ones. Cali's can fit really different on different bodies, especially if you wear them higher / lower.

But the wash looks nothing like the picture I posted. Are you sure the jeans Chris linked weren't from an older season?

75% off on JR at Cheap Monday in stockholm, dont know what style and sizes they have! I have stoped picking up jeans for people becuase i didnt have the time. But if they have em i can do it. I can buy them for u and then you just paypal me. At 75 % they should be like 40 dollars + shipping.

shit man! they got cali's and hobokens?

weekday doesnt have any rtl. last time i was there there was not much jr stuff left. some drowneds and 2nd black.. and maybe some cali raws. but my guess is that its all gone by now.

What is "weekday?" Is that a store?