Visvim sizing question(s)...

LanceP

I did a search and there were no threads that answered my following questions -- the only informative sizing threads were about FBT's and Shakers. I'm normally a 10.5 in Nikes and Vans, and an 11 in Jordans. So I was wondering if anyone can answer a few questions...

1.) How do the 7Holes fit? Size up, down, or true to size? I need a good pair of winter boots, and I'm very interested in these.

2.) How do the Visvim x Mastermind Kiefer-Hi's fit? I've PM'ed desertfox and herpsky about this since they're the only ones I've seen on the board actually own a pair of these, but no reply yet. Was wondering if anyone else on the board can help me out.

3.) How do the (current season) Polke-Lo's fit? I PM'ed khc about this question since he recently purchased a pair, and he recommended I get a 10. I'd just like a second opinion.

4.) Does Visvim make 10.5's? I've been searching Yahoo! JP along with the numerous online Visvim stockists; I can't seem to find any in 10.5. I've seen some 9.5's so I assume they make 1/2 sizes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed Concept Shop about the sizing of the Mastermind x Visvim Kiefer-Hi and they said to go with my Converse size. I also did a search and the general consensus I came across for Visvim Kiefer-Hi sizing was to go with the converse size. But also from what I read, it seems like the Kiefer is slightly bigger than the equivalent Converse sizing.

There is a pair on eBay right now. You could ask the seller about the sizing of Mastermind x Visvim Kiefer-Hi. I would have did the same if this auction existed before I went through with my transaction.

The only sizes I came across were 8, 9, 9.5, 10 and 11. I rolled the dice and bought a size 9. Usually I wear a size 9.5 in everything else. Hopefully, these are a perfect fit when I receive these within the next couple of days.

myjuansays... Yeah, I saw that differing opinion on the Kiefer sizing. And I'm also currently watching that 9.5 on eBay; I'm about to message the seller right now for a sizing opinion. When you receive yours, can you please let me know how they fit? And out of curiousity, how much did your pair come out to?

I did a search and there were no threads that answered my following questions -- the only informative sizing threads were about FBT's and Shakers. I'm normally a 10.5 in Nikes and Vans, and an 11 in Jordans. So I was wondering if anyone can answer a few questions...

1.) How do the 7Holes fit? Size up, down, or true to size? I need a good pair of winter boots, and I'm very interested in these.

2.) How do the Visvim x Mastermind Kiefer-Hi's fit? I've PM'ed desertfox and herpsky about this since they're the only ones I've seen on the board actually own a pair of these, but no reply yet. Was wondering if anyone else on the board can help me out.

3.) How do the (current season) Polke-Lo's fit? I PM'ed khc about this question since he recently purchased a pair, and he recommended I get a 10. I'd just like a second opinion.

4.) Does Visvim make 10.5's? I've been searching Yahoo! JP along with the numerous online Visvim stockists; I can't seem to find any in 10.5. I've seen some 9.5's so I assume they make 1/2 sizes.

1. depending which 7 holes you're looking at. the old one (with rounded toe) fits kinda big, i got US11 but i'm pretty sure i can fit into US10. the 7 hole moc toe fits kinda tight (definitely smaller than the rounded toe), i guess it's cos of the gore layer? the mmj x visvim 7 hole? i'll let you know this friday hehe.

2. i dont own any kiefer (or rather i dont typically wear chucks-like shoes), so sorry not much help in this area.

3. i'm pretty sure polke always runs big.

4. no US10.5. 8-9-9.5-10-11 (ie. 9.5 is the only half size)

1. depending which 7 holes you're looking at. the old one (with rounded toe) fits kinda big, i got US11 but i'm pretty sure i can fit into US10. the 7 hole moc toe fits kinda tight (definitely smaller than the rounded toe), i guess it's cos of the gore layer? the mmj x visvim 7 hole? i'll let you know this friday hehe.

2. i dont own any kiefer (or rather i dont typically wear chucks-like shoes), so sorry not much help in this area.

3. i'm pretty sure polke always runs big.

4. no US10.5. 8-9-9.5-10-11 (ie. 9.5 is the only half size)

1. Yeah, I'm torn between getting the 7Hole Moc-Toe or the regular 7Hole. I'd really like to get the Mastermind Japan 7Hole, but it's way too much money I'm willing to spend right now (I'm trying to save up for some fall releases, i.e. Supreme.) So since I'm a 10.5 in Nikes and Vans, I should get a 10 in the regular 7Hole or an 11 in the 7Hole Moc-Toes? I think I like the look of the Moc-Toes a little more, so I'm probably going to go with those.

3. So, if I consider getting the Polke-Lo's, I should stick to khc's original recommendation of getting a 10?

Thanks for the informative reply.

1. Yeah, I'm torn between getting the 7Hole Moc-Toe or the regular 7Hole. I'd really like to get the Mastermind Japan 7Hole, but it's way too much money I'm willing to spend right now (I'm trying to save up for some fall releases, i.e. Supreme.) So since I'm a 10.5 in Nikes and Vans, I should get a 10 in the regular 7Hole or an 11 in the 7Hole Moc-Toes? I think I like the look of the Moc-Toes a little more, so I'm probably going to go with those.

Allow me to refine my original post. I have the 7hole moc toes, and they run a little tight. If you are a 10.5 a think an 11 would be perfect.

Nice fuckin shoes.

myjuansays... Yeah, I saw that differing opinion on the Kiefer sizing. And I'm also currently watching that 9.5 on eBay; I'm about to message the seller right now for a sizing opinion. When you receive yours, can you please let me know how they fit? And out of curiousity, how much did your pair come out to?

Won Yahoo! Japan auction at 51,000 yen. After Juno fees, total cost at $577. Auction started at 39,500 yen, and all the bids came within the last few minutes. Beforehand, I watched a few Mastermind x Visvim Kiefer-Hi auctions and the average winning bid was usually 52,000 yen (for size 9 in black). For some reason, I believe the white pairs tend to go for less.

I need to become a middleman for American goods.

3. So, if I consider getting the Polke-Lo's, I should stick to khc's original recommendation of getting a 10?

Thanks for the informative reply.

yes to no. 1 and 3

Sorry for not replying, I haven't checked my messages for some time. I purchased a size 9 mens in the Visvim kiefers x Mastermind just to be safe. They definitely fit more like a size 10. Very similar to Converse sizing. You should be ok with a size 10 US if you plan to get the kiefers. Hope this helps.

Alright, 1st post here

I usually wear sz10. I got two 7holes(og and moc), sz10 fits perfectly

To the Kiefer, tried'em on once, pretty long sockerline, 9.5 still lil big for me

The Polke low, go half sz down, sz9.5 for me

Vis does not make 10.5, prob in future. Rumour said they gonna make sz12 for US mkt.

Hope that helps:cool: