are APC not cool anymore?

Ockid

sorry...no can do...i just went to montreal for the day and now back in Ottawa where im leaving back to socal in a couple of days.....im not too sure what size they had but it didnt look big what so ever...they have apc tshirts for 30bucks too...

apc has been around forever man,only for the people got caught on the trend wiht the whole dry denim business.

cool cool...i like em, but not because of the whole craze but cause they look dope...

are they all raw or just some?...i went to h&m for the first time and i asked em if they had any raws and teh guy didnt even know what raw were so i was like..OK PEACE!

apc not cool

jeans are jeans

who cares if they are cool or not

when you first buy em

half of them look the same without glasses on

what you do with them is waht matters.

i agree with you on that one...

what thread has pics of the raw h&m..a link would be nice..thanks!

A mere sale is not an indicator that it's not cool anymore. What if the store just overstocked on them and all the cool kids already bought and had theirs? If Jessica Simpson wore then, then it might start to be uncool. ha

I've never heard before that jeans could be cool, or any other piece of clothing. You can be cool with jeans or without.

Ok, I can disagree with myself just a little bit. When I was six years old I used to think wearing sunglasses was very cool. :)

By uncool, i was referring it to as..."OUT OF STYLE" cause i remember alot of the forums i go to saying how its dope and etc...i dont mind spending hundreds on jeans because jeans themselves are gonna be in no matter what...although James Dean did make it "cool" when he starting busting them out

Guest jeffvyain

yea that's pretty damn reasonable with the whole raw denim/selvage craze going on... hell, now almost every brand at your local chuck high fashion clothing store is making a "raw" denim.

yea that's pretty damn reasonable with the whole raw denim/selvage craze going on... hell, now almost every brand at your local chuck high fashion clothing store is making a "raw" denim.

Very true. Let all those brands go through the faze.. APC doesn't compete with mall denim. And those people won't wear them for 6 months straight without a wash either.