levi's premium skinner

youngluc

my first skinners were a lot more bellbottom like than the ones i own now, they must have changed the cut along the way somewhere when they went from "premium" to "capital E"

i am curious about this as well. i bought a pair of the old premium ones from a levis outlet and they seem to fit looser or differerent than the capital E ones that i have seen but not tried on. does capital E and Premium skinner have a different cut? BTW thier are lots of the premium rigid ones on ebay right now.

They are definitely different. The capital E kind is alot looser. I had the premiums in 34 x 30 and the capital e in 32 x 32 and the E's were still looser. The capital E use extremely lightweight denim. I figured it would fade really easy but it didn't fade at all, probably because of the lack of rigidity I guess. They also fucking fell apart after the 1st wash and I still hadn't worn them much. I was pretty dissatisfied overall. The only thing that sold me on them is that I like the arcuates, patch and donut buttons--stupid in retrospect.

i am curious about this as well. i bought a pair of the old premium ones from a levis outlet and they seem to fit looser or differerent than the capital E ones that i have seen but not tried on. does capital E and Premium skinner have a different cut? BTW thier are lots of the premium rigid ones on ebay right now.

are the rigid premium ones sanforized? i just got some in the mail and it mentions on the tag that they can shrink up to one size if washed. i sized up from my levis size and they fit nice and snug and if they shrink in the inseem they would be too short. should i wet soak them before i wear them?

They are definitely different. The capital E kind is alot looser. I had the premiums in 34 x 30 and the capital e in 32 x 32 and the E's were still looser. The capital E use extremely lightweight denim. I figured it would fade really easy but it didn't fade at all, probably because of the lack of rigidity I guess. They also fucking fell apart after the 1st wash and I still hadn't worn them much. I was pretty dissatisfied overall. The only thing that sold me on them is that I like the arcuates, patch and donut buttons--stupid in retrospect.

thats what i figured, my capital E ones have lower yoke and pockets than my premiums (i compared a little while ago, my brother owns the premiums now since he's smaller than I). the capital E's i have are a rigid light colored blue, but a winterweight denim - i barely wear them, they don't feel good. gonna see if i can find some dark rigid ones for the summer, hopefully with a better fit than my recent ones.

the rigid do run 1-1.5 sizes larger than tag indicates. i my 33(jealous dark) fits exactly the same as the 34 rigid except the 34 is actually a tad tighter in the waist..

these do have some room in the leg compared to some slim cuts. mine arent even close to skin tight on the leg with being very snug in the seat. the rise is very low in front but seems ok in back. i havent tried Bootcut olas on but they seem to be a bit slimmer from what ive heard.

does anyone know how much the rigid shrink inseam wise when washed or how how much they stretch?