Levi's Made and Crafted Tack Bowery & Ruler Indigo Rigid

Rawring Thunder

hello all, denim newb here. recently developed an interest in premium denim and have been shopping around for some levis. i tried looking for an answer in the product descriptions but couldnt find it and Im getting conflicting info. my question is: are the levi's Made and Crafted Tack in Bowery and Ruler in Indigo Rigid's selvedge? the seams on these 2 are not the same seams as on the Tack Selvedge Rigid model. some stores consider them "blue-line selvedge" and others make no mention of them as being selvedge at all. I'd be very grateful if the more knowledgeable members could clear this up for me. thanks!

The Tack Bowery is more of a waxy denim, and it's not selvage denim. I have a pair, they're cool, but not an everyday jean. ANd the Ruler can be selvage, there are two different models. Overall they are both pretty decent denim, but I would steer you either to APC or Naked and Famous if you wanted more of a quality denim.