somet & samurai black denim tale of the tape

john11f

yep, i got a pair and they are fantastic (loose cut which is good for warmer times)

went back a month or 2 later to get indigo and all stock was gone

think they didn't make much of it

someone checked around japan but they were out as well

this was nearly a year ago

they may make them again one day

yep, i got a pair and they are fantastic (loose cut which is good for warmer times)

went back a month or 2 later to get indigo and all stock was gone

think they didn't make much of it

someone checked around japan but they were out as well

this was nearly a year ago

they may make them again one day

Yeah, judging by tangerine's pictures, I have a hard time believing that SD-292's are the black SD-103 -- both fit differently. Why are they so baggy below the knee? If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us all what size they are and how much (if at all) they shrunk?

^ SD-103 have the hidden rivets and the coin pocket selvedge and the DP-292s don't, but the cut seems to be identical; I just laid the 103s on top of the 292s and the lower legs are exactly the same.

Mine are 30w. They are a little long and are bunching up a bit, making them look baggy around the calf. I didn't take before and after measurements but the shrinkage was pretty much standard for unsanforized raw denim.

I don't like my jeans to be skin tight in most cases, and I find this fit very comfortable, though I probably could have gone 1-2" shorter in the length.

for some reason, I thought that these would be sanforized, I dont know why I thought this. I also heard that D'artisans stretch like crazy, is it the same for these?