best thrift store in los angeles

Dex_star

tomorrows my day off work and i wanna spend my last check ,which isnt much. so im lookin for a good thirft/vintage/cheap store in la... specifically hollywood

i live in the san fernando valley so if u can reccomend something in the area it would help too

thanx

tomorrows my day off work and i wanna spend my last check ,which isnt much. so im lookin for a good thirft/vintage/cheap store in la... specifically hollywood

i live in the san fernando valley so if u can reccomend something in the area it would help too

thanx

Man...thats like asking a DJ where he found that dope record.

Or like asking Premo what song he sampled for that crazy 3 second drum loop.

yeah... i protect the location of my thrifts from even my close friends. when you find a gold mine, you have to let people believe that its full of shit... otherwise you wont get what you need.

yeah... i protect the location of my thrifts from even my close friends. when you find a gold mine, you have to let people believe that its full of shit... otherwise you wont get what you need.

I find some good stuff at magnet shops like buffalo exchange (search on google-maps) because they attract alot of people to sell things there. I mean, how're you gonna get good thrift at a place that nobody sells to? Right?

Anyways, there's also a hidden store off of Beverly that I found to have a bunch of actual and repro selvedge 501s. It was one of the only shops I found, across from Blick's art store along Beverly between Fairfax and Brea. Ever shopped around there getsmart?

I find some good stuff at magnet shops like buffalo exchange (search on google-maps) because they attract alot of people to sell things there. I mean, how're you gonna get good thrift at a place that nobody sells to? Right?

Anyways, there's also a hidden store off of Beverly that I found to have a bunch of actual and repro selvedge 501s. It was one of the only shops I found, across from Blick's art store along Beverly between Fairfax and Brea. Ever shopped around there getsmart?

• 6 months later...
i found a thrift store in san diego that sells original vintage levis from the 50's 60's 70's and 80's. They had a LOT! even vintage levis cords. but all the sizes were 29, 30, 31 or 32.

wheres this place at? dont worry i wont jack your spot were proabably not even the same size.

You're talking about Mister Freedom I think. Great store. Here's a thread from superdenim

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22593

the san diego store is called FROCK YOU! located in hilcrest. its a local thrift store that specializes in 50's clothing. The girl who owns it travels the country to find rare and hidden gems for the store. They have an INSANE vintage belt buckle collection, i wish i took a pick of them but i did take a pick of the vintage levis belt buckle i bought. It wasnt dated but im thinking its prolly from the 80's. Oh and they also had a dope mens shoe collection, wing tips, boots, everything.

i also bought a vintage button up from the 70's and a vintage flanel from the 70's.