Going to Hong Kong for Shopping--Need some help!!

tonaf

dear all,

im going to hk this weekend for a bigggg shopping trip. i want to buy some items that i can't get where i currently live, so i really need you guys' help as it will probably be a longish time until i have such a chance again (im trying to sound desperate as to get some help). plus, i don't really know my directoins around hk, so please help me!

im looking for the following items:

1. nudie jeans -- from their website, i see that they are selling their jeans at 'SEIBU'. is this store easy to find? are there any other places that sell nudies in case SEIBU doesnt have what i'm looking for? thanks

2. apc jeans -- i see they have 3 stores here. are they easy to find? thanks

3. visvims -- is it possible to get these in HK? please advise

4. headporter -- these too?

5. vans -- i can't find a vans store in HK from vans' website. but i reckon they should not be hard to find will they? are there any good streetwear stores that stock lots of vans that anyone can recommend me? im esp. looking for chukkas and marc jacobs old skools.

6. take five jeans store -- is it easy to find? thank you

if anyone could suggest more interesting places to visit, i'd be really happy. please take pity on me as this would be the only chance for me to get some nice stuff!!!

thanks

dear all,

im going to hk this weekend for a bigggg shopping trip. i want to buy some items that i can't get where i currently live, so i really need you guys' help as it will probably be a longish time until i have such a chance again (im trying to sound desperate as to get some help). plus, i don't really know my directoins around hk, so please help me!

im looking for the following items:

1. nudie jeans -- from their website, i see that they are selling their jeans at 'SEIBU'. is this store easy to find? are there any other places that sell nudies in case SEIBU doesnt have what i'm looking for? thanks

2. apc jeans -- i see they have 3 stores here. are they easy to find? thanks

3. visvims -- is it possible to get these in HK? please advise

4. headporter -- these too?

5. vans -- i can't find a vans store in HK from vans' website. but i reckon they should not be hard to find will they? are there any good streetwear stores that stock lots of vans that anyone can recommend me? im esp. looking for chukkas and marc jacobs old skools.

6. take five jeans store -- is it easy to find? thank you

if anyone could suggest more interesting places to visit, i'd be really happy. please take pity on me as this would be the only chance for me to get some nice stuff!!!

thanks

too bad on your timing - a lot of the summer sales have just ended the past week or so. (lane crawford had a pretty good sale that just ended.. but most of the good stuff was already picked over). oh well, theres still a bunch of shops with good discounts going on.

1 - nudie's at seibu - most of the old season is 50-70% off. you can def get a good deal on some RR's, etc. seibu is at pacfic place.

2 - apc - patterson st. in causeway bay. i think they still have their sale going on.

3 - visvims - check out 8five2 skateshop - causeway bay - visvim at retail!

4 - headporter - they have a shop in TST (silvercord I believe - int'l though) and a shop in causeway bay (above ikea - japanese hp)

5 - vans - check out sneaker street - mong kok. a bunch of shops selling vans there.

6 - take five - granville road - tst.

too bad on your timing - a lot of the summer sales have just ended the past week or so. (lane crawford had a pretty good sale that just ended.. but most of the good stuff was already picked over). oh well, theres still a bunch of shops with good discounts going on.

1 - nudie's at seibu - most of the old season is 50-70% off. you can def get a good deal on some RR's, etc. seibu is at pacfic place.

2 - apc - patterson st. in causeway bay. i think they still have their sale going on.

4 - headporter - they have a shop in TST (silvercord I believe - int'l though) and a shop in causeway bay (above ikea - japanese hp)

5 - vans - check out sneaker street - mong kok. a bunch of shops selling vans there.

Guest mikey8811

Actually, I think his timing is OK price wise - I was there about a month ago and the Nudie section in Seibu was only 30% off. I got the Black Black Slim Jims and the Black Blue Regular Ralfs - I didn't see any dry denims. The other jeans were not on sale at all. Bummer for me if they are now 50-70% off...:o

Guest mikey8811

Actually, I think his timing is OK price wise - I was there about a month ago and the Nudie section in Seibu was only 30% off. I got the Black Black Slim Jims and the Black Blue Regular Ralfs - I didn't see any dry denims. The other jeans were not on sale at all. Bummer for me if they are now 50-70% off...:o