fs: margiela painted juta gat lows

K_M

Whattup sufu. I've done a few transactions on here and many more on ebay/newschoolers.com (a skiing forum) and can provide references to anyone who wants one. These were bought ds, I got them, wore them for 10 minutes, and wish I could keep wearing them but I've got other more important stuff I need money for so these have got to go. Absolutely killer shoe, seriously, materials/construction are top notch as you'd expect, the painting job is clean as hell, they fit beautifully and look great on feet. Oh yeah and these are half off retail.

Sz 43 MMM painted juta gat lows. Looking for SOLLLLLLDDDDD OBO (paypal, gift it or pay the 4% yourself). Pay attention to that OBO, I need to move these soonish and am willing to listen to any REASONABLE cash offers. I'll ship USPS priority mail with tracking and insurance to anywhere in the US, not really looking to deal with international buyers unless you are stoked on paying exorbitant shipping charges. Heres a pic and a link to the imgur album with the rest. please pm me with any offers/questions.

album link- http://imgur.com/a/RZ4xj#5

hlfYgh.jpg

Edited by K_M