FS: New Nudie Grim Tim raw open dry selvedge/selvage 29/32

wickenchingz

Brand new Nudie Grim Tims in organic raw indigo, never worn or even tried on. Selling as I have another of the exact same pair in the same size. The label says 29W, but I usually take 30W and these fit perfect and slim. I'm sure a 28 could wear these no problem with a little wiggle room.

Really great looking jeans, much more minimalist than your average Nudies thanks to the all white selvedge and the navy pocket embroidery. Sell in the shops for £120, and this size is very hard to come by. The actual denim looks and feels excellent too, the white of the weft shimmers in the light real nice.

The Nudie patch is made of crazy soft leather, and the coin pocket has a selvedge, erm... edge. Made in Italy, too. Comes with the little book thing detailing the history of the brand with some nice little pictures and stuff.

All tags still in place.

Pictures here

Asking for 70£ Shipped to England - PM me for shipping elsewhere.

For measurements i'd use oipolloi, as they give detailed and accurate measurements : http://www.oipolloi....pen-dry-selvage - They haven't actually got the 29w's, but they measure up between the 28s and 30s, as you might expect. If you've any questions though hit me up.