BBS pants and leather jacket- Julius messenger gaz mask bag

noumenos

A few more stuff, shipping and fee not included, instead stated otherwise.

I've already done business here with many guys, feel free to ask for references or check sellers feedback.

BBS cold dyed pants, FW12, BNWT, size M => 450 euros, shipping included.

Bought from kompressorkev recently, but I ended with too many pants now, this pair is dope !! Asking what I paid.

bbspants_zpsf9ac5e7e.jpg

Julius gaz mask messenger bag => 600 euros, shipping included.

Imo the best iteration of the messenger bag. Used a couple of time, in pristine condition. Comes with tags.

Description from blackbird: 100% vegetable tanned washed cow skin vertical messenger bag with black cotton lining and signature chunky metal hardware in black. This detailed messenger juxtaposes its silky soft washed leather with aggressive, one-of-a-kind hardware. Equipped with two exterior snap pockets, a cavernous interior compartment complete with a side zipper pocket for organization and a heavy snap flap closure, two top carry handles, and an adjustable/removable shoulder strap, it's also as functional as it is beautiful.

MEASURES: approximately 11" x 16" x 3.5".

Made in Japan.

retail was $1659

Pics from blackbird, own pics to come:

JuliusBigBagCloseupBlack_zps0a8b8d2b.jpg

Boris Bidjan Saberi FW11 - SIZE XL => 950 euros, shipping included. Back on the market, dude hold off...

48H sale: the leather rider jacket from FW11/12. Worn a couple of time but in pristine condition. Size XL, but fits a big 48/50. Lamb leather.

4030fbca646a8ac08587c320a9d7510c.jpg

Asking 950 euros, shipping included. But you pay for paypal fee, please.