Where to find Japanese denim in HK?

Becks23

I'm in hongkong, the best city in the world ever, and I'm seling japanese jeans...:)

like this one...

TAKE 5 is really goog shop. but still expensive, I suggest you to buy dozen of denim lighning book and selling them on ebay. the new one is coming, they sell it for 49 usd in ebay!!!!! so maybe you can have two pair of studio and one real mc coy for almost nothing... you can go to the next shopping center, is in grandville road too, oposite to take 5, there is a vintage shop in the thrid floor who is selling american brand like lee, levi's, sometimes can find two or three piece from japan, the last option is in 太子地铁站 metro station,(sorry but I don't remenber the english name, if someone can help...我不知道英文名阿!!晕。不好意思,有人可以帮忙?)。There are plenty of vintage shop whose selling everything, from thai fake to genuine japanese brand. it's only second hand pants...

vive hong kong, LA ville des anges déchus, rien que ça !!

rhone poulenc, bienvenue, bienvenue dans un monde meilleur!

Guest Fade to Black
I'm in hongkong, the best city in the world ever, and I'm seling japanese jeans...:)

like this one...

TAKE 5 is really goog shop. but still expensive, I suggest you to buy dozen of denim lighning book and selling them on ebay. the new one is coming, they sell it for 49 usd in ebay!!!!! so maybe you can have two pair of studio and one real mc coy for almost nothing... you can go to the next shopping center, is in grandville road too, oposite to take 5, there is a vintage shop in the thrid floor who is selling american brand like lee, levi's, sometimes can find two or three piece from japan, the last option is in 太子地铁站 metro station,(sorry but I don't remenber the english name, if someone can help...我不知道英文名阿!!晕。不好意思,有人可以帮忙?)。There are plenty of vintage shop whose selling everything, from thai fake to genuine japanese brand. it's only second hand pants...

vive hong kong, LA ville des anges déchus, rien que ça !!

rhone poulenc, bienvenue, bienvenue dans un monde meilleur!

heh, i'll help you out. I think you were meaning to specify the Prince Edward MTR Station. I'm not sure i've ever seen denim stores in those parts, then again i don't go there very often.

V3 in causeway bay is a water goods shop (aka reselling shop), i saw a bunch of Bape/BBC/Neighborhood denim there, you might expect to pay a bit more than usual (but probably still less than what you'd pay in the States). There's a mall in Mong Kok called Trendy Zone (i think that's the name...it's near Sino Center, just keep walking towards Yau Ma Tei once you hit Sino), located in the basement you'll find a ton of reseller shops i saw stuff like Japanese Levi's, Fragment/Fenom Levi's, etc...there. But again, expect to burn some serious cash.

thank's, you are absolutely right, that is definitely Prince Edward MTR Station. When you go there, you ask every young peole you see how to go to those "second hand" shop, it's really close to the station, like 200 meter or someting. there is a shoping center, you have to get in the second floor . But I warned you, many thai fake up there, If you are lucky you can find some real stuff like japanese brand. I even bough a pair of JOE MC COY 902 last year !!!

I forgot to talk about an other shop who is selling japanese tee, really good one., It's in grandville road too.

when you find take 5, just go straigh, it 's in the same side too, second floor. They do have some levis from japan if i'm remenber, in limited edition with wood box. I don't remenber what kind of levis is that, not LVC, and that's not a cheap shop...

And an other option is ME :) , I'm seling my japanese jeans!! And I'm in hongkong righ now. to see my collection is just righ here.

大家去看一下嘛。真的他妈JB好裤子阿!!

All the other jeans are here. studio, cane, denime, full count... thank's to take a look...

http://shop33527438.taobao.com/?catId=9353282&queryType=cat&categoryName=%3Cimg+src%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Ftb.yn2u.net%2F%3Fn%3D2975%22+%2F%3E&browseType=table#pagebar

sorry but I never seen eternal in hongkong, seems to not be a famous brand here, I asked a seller in take 5 about that, but it even did'nt know the name!!!

Actually I suggest you to don't listen anyone on this forum, you want to buy japanese jeans, choose brand by yourself..try the jeans to see if they fit good on you, I did try 811one time, and it's not my stuff, for sure. It's such ridiculous, every one here seems to have the same collection, sd103, etenal 811, 47 sugar cane, 47 lvc...

When the superfure pack in rakuten is it for? featuring the same ten jeans, all new and all raw denim....I tough japenese denim was underground culture, but it changes a lot.

thread are always talking about that stuff... 很可惜,日本多少牌子呢,日本多少款呢。。。

vive edouard baez.

• 9 months later...