Thoughts on money clips?

Astérix

What do you guys think of them? I hate wallets...too bulky and I don't like having to pull stuff outta my back pocket. Do bills stay in place or do they easily fall out? I like the idea of having something small and being able to put it in my front pocket without getting a big wear mark a wallet would give you.

I usually carry my big wallet but every now and agian, like when I'm on my bike, it just doesn't work. My solution up until now has been the 'polish wallet', a term coined by my dad that refers to a pile of liscense, CC, cash, reciepts, business cards and whatever else just crammed into a front pocket. It's ugly and sloppy but my dad hasn't done things any other way for over 20 years. He's an odd guy my dad is.

I really want a classic sterling money clip from Tiffany. I know that it's overpriced for what it is, but it's a true classic that's worthy of being passed down to my kids when it's time. I think I'm going to ask Santa for one.

I use a money clip. Keeps all my bills in place just fine, and I think it looks way classier than pulling out an over-stuffed wallet. Also, since I wear slimmer jeans/pants, it makes my silhouette look better than having a bulging wallet in any of my pockets.

How a money clip could be seen as tacky is beyond me... money clips are a classic accessory, as long as you buy a classic-looking piece.

As for cards and ID, I keep them in a Muji card case.

i carried a stussy one that also had a fold out knife back in college. only did so for a few months though, as i never had any cash to put in it!

that sounds fucking amazing! i would kill to have a money clip-pocket knife combo.

that sounds fucking amazing! i would kill to have a money clip-pocket knife combo.

I love money clip combos. I never use it once I got my huge coldrice wallet but I used to rock a money-clip/watch combo.