Brass Knuckles

cpaik

my friend is a very accomplished painter who loves snowboarding. he went off a jump and in mid-air he knew he was going to crash, so he instinctually protected his hands. his hands were ok but he broke both his wrists. the next week he had a gallery opening with both arms in casts. but, i think he's glad he didn't break any fingers.

yeah, fighting is stupid. my rule of thumb is don't threaten anyone if you aren't willing to fight, and don't fight unless you ok with killing someone. often though, alcohol can cloud this judgement. luckily, i'm a peaceful drunk.

hayato "mach" sakurai who was the #1 ranked lightweight mma fighter in the world got punched by a drunk dude in the face. he walked away and called the cops. when asked why he didn't beat the guy up, he said that he's a martial artist, not a street fighter.

hayato "mach" sakurai who was the #1 ranked lightweight mma fighter in the world got punched by a drunk dude in the face. he walked away and called the cops. when asked why he didn't beat the guy up, he said that he's a martial artist, not a street fighter.

e-props for him.

my friend is a very accomplished painter who loves snowboarding. he went off a jump and in mid-air he knew he was going to crash, so he instinctually protected his hands. his hands were ok but he broke both his wrists. the next week he had a gallery opening with both arms in casts. but, i think he's glad he didn't break any fingers.

yeah, fighting is stupid. my rule of thumb is don't threaten anyone if you aren't willing to fight, and don't fight unless you ok with killing someone. often though, alcohol can cloud this judgement. luckily, i'm a peaceful drunk.

i've said it once...i'll say it again...U GOTTA KNUCK UP 2 PROTECT UR 'LO.

yea, a .357 long nose front pocket fade here. needless to say it represents something else within crotchial proximity...har har har hee hee hey hey...

anyways...i agree on the fact that fighting is usually petty/pointless in general...but damn, i don't know about running and telling the cops now...especially if you're trained to take a hit...just eat that and keep it movin'...S.G.S. (you figure it out).

Miz...funny that you mentioned Apocalypto...I was just talkin' about that movie on some left field shit yesterday...longest. chase. ever.