superconfessional

the fuck am I supposed to do in the meantime though -- NOT get high? :o

keep aware of when your friends cop mass

i think when you are holding more than you could possibly smoke in a day you cant help but want to share (unless youre a dick i guess)

get up on that snoop in half baked scavenger steez

I hardly ever post.....just read. I feel like a weirdo superfuture stalker.

superweirdo superfuture superstalker! yay!!!

btw, are you gonna be putting out rakers this season, or are you leaving them be for now?

DUM, i'm thinking about booking a room for july 12-13 (give or take, nothing concrete yet). if our trips coincide, you are more than welcome to accompany me & a lady friend to pick up some diors, a belt from somewhere, and of course, random crap from uniqlo. it would be cool if we found a spot for dinner or something fun later too -- let me know, i'm definitely down
I'm a little late in planning but i think I want to leave here on the 13th, but i'm not completely sure yet.

all of cheep's advice to women have them spending time with a monkey at the end.
and yet somehow I think if I followed said advice, I would be very happy and sleepy and hungry. which is much nicer than confused and still doing his laundry.

Guest Airjamie

This song is so fucking badass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA48-DatUHI we need to start a nu rave band called sufu and cover this shit and make a zillion bucks. Oh and lay mad pipe in little neon wearing 13-year-olds. Jesus christ this song is badass. That scene in american psycho when hes fucking those hookers to it inspired me to put it on while hooking up with one of the lovelier phi mu girls this weekend. If youve never fucked to phil collins you havent lived.

Edit: 100000000 points and some rep for the first guy who can tell me who the bearded badass slingin the steinberger is in this vid. Hints: Is a bass god. Plays for lakland now. Is NOT in ZZ top.

I don't like the poster heartbrokensoulshakened , she has a picture of herself as her avatar and posts shitty cameraphone outfits in waywt and worst of all shakened is not a fucking word.

Also I am sad no one posted in my portland thread in superjetset

im with you on this one. i hate the recent honest forum invasion with all these stupid girls having the need to post their crummy outfits (sorry mis). the combination of her terrible screen name (which she seems totally serious about), poor choice of an avatar (her ugly mug), and her honest forum outfits shows how disconnected from any sense of style this girl is. the worst part of it is she probably has an army of loser dudes trying to get some tail rallying on her terrible style.

No problem! I don't like you either. :D Understand, I don't like cowards who hide behind their computer.

And I agree, my phonecam is shitty.

Thanks for your input

Continue your hating!

this made me dislike you further. if you need me to meet you in person and tell you how much of a narcissists you are i can do so too.

I hate when new people come on a forum, get some sort of criticism and call everyone haters.

thank you

Superconfession: Today, i was skating out to the art museum to take a few WAYWT pics. i tripped off my board and it fell into the slimy, cold, rocky depths of Lake Michigan. i put my camera and shoes aside, then jumped in and fetched it out. This biker was laughing at me as he passed by when i climbed back up, soaking wet to the chest. My latest WAYWT pic was taken shortly thereafter.

Edit: 100000000 points and some rep for the first guy who can tell me who the bearded badass slingin the steinberger is in this vid. Hints: Is a bass god. Plays for lakland now. Is NOT in ZZ top.

Oh, that headless guitar-looking thing?

Leland Sklar, duh.

^^ because you're a young one?

yetersday i did nothing and got paid three times what retail normally would pay; thank goodness my boss doesn't know.

she sits there and i just go to mind sucking forums like sufu.