superconfessional

don't go chasin' waterfalls!

I get tested at least once a year, sometimes more even. Unbelievably I'm still STD free. I'm beginning to think there is something to my theory of "she looks clean" beer googles. When a chick fails that test, I do wrap it up.

in the 2nd grade, my school had a speaker come in who was native american to talk about race and stuff. he also only had one eye (which he lost in a motorcycle accident or something) and 2 double thumbs. when people started getting up and touching the thumbs i left.

Pussy bitch

EDIT: What's a double thumb?

I haven't used condoms in almost three years except for on a few occasions. Was in a long-term relationship, split, got back together, then split again. Went to the doctors a bit after we got back together and knew I was fine, so haven't really worried. But it's one girl, not numerous ones like the other dude.

Still, I do realize I'm going to have to head back to them.

i've been really depressed over the past 2 months which is so bizarre to me...I've never really felt this low. I'm not sure where its coming from, but ever since my last time tripping, life has seemed so empty, meaningless, unfufilling. i just wish i knew how i could snap this mood...

...besides taking that train to another universe again.

i can spread my toes out like 2 inches apart. and can curl my feet into fists. my brother can do it too, but we're the only ones in our family that can. also can touch my nose with my tongue, but most of my mom's side can do it. the toes spread ridiculously far and the feet fists is apparently an anomaly.