superconfessional

i love taylor swift. i put up that album cover on the what are you listening today thread and all the uptight cool-guys over there thought i was being ironic.

shes fantastic at writing an entire disney movie story arc in a few minutes complete with 3 separate hooks.

I don't understand why raisins get so much hate. I eat them by the handfuls on their own.

also, superconfesh, it's weird, but it seems that the shittier my life gets, the happier I am. I'm in insane debt, unemployed, only have a couple friends in the city, and barely eat, but I'm consistently optimistic about life.

I don't understand why raisins get so much hate. I eat them by the handfuls on their own.

also, superconfesh, it's weird, but it seems that the shittier my life gets, the happier I am. I'm in insane debt, unemployed, only have a couple friends in the city, and barely eat, but I'm consistently optimistic ab/out life.

When you've hit the bottom, the only thing left is to go up?

same... and this is trouble for me as i also like them to be taller than me

anyone got a spare over 6" asian man for me

ha ha. i am only 5'3 so I would be ok I think BUT I just dont know any Asian guys at all. The students here are all very strange and keep themselves to themselves,they dont wanna mix with Europeans I think!! :confused:

last night this girl left her umbrella in my car and texted me to drop it off at a mutual friends. in my drunken weeded out haze, thought it hilarious to text her right back 'Go fuck yourself!'.

now that im sober its not as funny anymore. but not not funny, nahmean?

last night this girl left her umbrella in my car and texted me to drop it off at a mutual friends. in my drunken weeded out haze, thought it hilarious to text her right back 'Go fuck yourself!'.

now that im sober its not as funny anymore. but not not funny, nahmean?

I'm entirely sober, and i find it quite hilarious actually.

I sit in the 2nd row in one of my business lectures.

Today the professor told us to pull out our book and turn to page __

He saw that I didn't have my book, so he called on me to answer the simple definition of:

"What is a business model?"

I drew a blank and felt fucking stupid, and blurted out whatever bullshit that came to my mind. WRONG! hahahaha so embarassing.

Guy to my left answered it for me.