superconfessional

hah. they have pretty boys as girls.

reminds me of the time i went to one of those shows in thailand. it was the first time i've seen a pair of bewbs and dick on the same body, strangely fascinating i confess. they were beautiful. afterwards they came out to greet us and people (fellow tourists) took pictures with them and had them sign photographs and everything

i went to one of these

"ladyboy cabaret"

:(:(:(

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I quit my fucking job. THANK GOD

It's a huge load off my shoulders.

And I just got a call from them asking for my contact information because they think I may be suicidal. They asked me to come in early a few days ago and I said, "Sure, if I don't feel like killing myself when I wake up" and they took that seriously.

I sold shit to CWGs exclusively. It's fun for a little while, but gets old quick.

homies at hollister rally aren't fond of the 'stop showing up to work' method of quitting though. a manager girl called me and literally yelled that I will never work for the company again

and I couldn't help but giggle

anybody have experience with temp agencies though? I'm thinking I might have to hit them

i passed up lsd with wavy haired girls to watch saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live saturday night live !!

Living with girls again has made me realize how much I can't stand living with bitches.

Now mickeys other sister is getting on my last fucking nerve. If she ever wants to find a guy, she isn't gna keep him when she has bitch tattooed across her forehead every other day. Get over yourself, asshole.

Living with girls again has made me realize how much I can't stand living with bitches.

Now mickeys other sister is getting on my last fucking nerve. If she ever wants to find a guy, she isn't gna keep him when she has bitch tattooed across her forehead every other day. Get over yourself, asshole.

this is why growing up most of my friends were guys instead of girls. can't stand hanging out with bitches much less living with em'..