superconfessional

Today, I got my test results back from a recent visit to the hospital. When going over it and deciphering its meaning with my cardiologist, I find out that I'm terminal. My underdeveloped heart won't be able to take care of me much longer. Doctor gave me anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 months. Lah.

shit, i didn't pass my first semester ... actually only around 20% of my class passed it (+- 60 persons). but i didn't completly fail, i'm in the 25% of which can retake some exams in june and if they succeed they pass the semester. (the others will have to completly redo the first semester, most of the people i know actually).

i'm quite confident because if they make some hard 2nd sessions exams there will be no one in second year.

also my dad is an asshole for expecting me to fail for proving his theory that i drink/go out too much and don't study hard enough. didn't even get a congratulation email... was the same for high school finals which i brilliantly passed, he barely told me it's good.

shit, i didn't pass my first semester ... actually only around 20% of my class passed it (+- 60 persons). but i didn't completly fail, i'm in the 25% of which can retake some exams in june and if they succeed they pass the semester. (the others will have to completly redo the first semester, most of the people i know actually).

i'm quite confident because if they make some hard 2nd sessions exams there will be no one in second year.

also my dad is an asshole for expecting me to fail for proving his theory that i drink/go out too much and don't study hard enough. didn't even get a congratulation email... was the same for high school finals which i brilliantly passed, he barely told me it's good.

he's kinda right though. study more and you'll get better grades.

yeah he's right i haven't studied enough that's for sure. if i did so i would have been with the happy few to pass ... anyway i'll do good in june at the exams retake and i'll study harder this semester...

all those who did it (and failed) tell me it's easier than the first, but well, the only subject not to involve mathematics is english (even history and managment are filled with mathematic stuff).

i need to step my maths game up.

Today, I got my test results back from a recent visit to the hospital. When going over it and deciphering its meaning with my cardiologist, I find out that I'm terminal. My underdeveloped heart won't be able to take care of me much longer. Doctor gave me anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 months. Lah.

how did this get skipped over. If this is true, i dont know what to say. Live the rest of your life and have as much fun as possible while saying goodbye.

I hate when doctors tell you you're terminal cos I mean we all die eventually but putting a timeline like 3-4 months, etc..I wouldn't believe them 100%.

someone with a health heart that matches your blood type could unfortunately die in a car crash or something within the next couple of months.

Thanks. And yea, they said they said that I'd suffer from heart failure and to look toward a few more heart attacks before it's all said and done.

My only hope is a heart transplant for now. But I'm also a type "O" blood type, making the search for a heart even rarer. If this goes through, I'm becoming a priest. (5)

You're not going anywhere. (0)

internet explorer party?

I was thinking the same thing

I have about 20 hours worth of shit to do before 11:00pm tonight

do I think I can make it? no. but tomorrow I want to get out the house to see some old friends I rarely get the chance to correspond with

what the fuck is wrong with me?

If I can pull this off, I might join Solix

edit: fuck being a yes man