superconfessional

Guest Phrost

i found out a girl i went to hs with gave birth the other day. her older sister is/used to be best friends with my sister. i burst out laughing b/c atm i was watching maury perternity tests & i could totally see her on the show.

Not in the souf, mang.

Ain't got shit here.

Everything gets busted. Doesn't matter what's going on. Cops treat alcohol like gum in Singapore

speak for tennessee. :P I don't do those kind of rager parties but they certainly exist in atlanta... there are always tons of college jocks or hipsters drinking PBR and getting super rowdy til sunrise and beyond. I can only wish the cops broke up some of the GA Tech parties that happen around here. :P

the few times I have gone there, yeah. but I don't think i'll be doing that anymore since I got scammed.

Did the Talented Mr. Hedior strike again?

Also, I thought Paganis were made in Argentina?

one of my good friends moved out to BC after highschool, and has always been a free spirit (he now goes on several day long roadtrips alone, contacts people randomly, will show up in Toronto without warning, etc.). He told me he just started living in a one-room cabin in a rural area.

I finished reading "Into the Wild" last week, and the entire time, I kept thinking how much the main character reminded me of my friend, and that freaks the hell out of me

watch the movie. it's incredible... i haven't read the book yet... watch the movie and tell me if i should read the book.

dismal: mr. pagani is argentinian but he relocated to italy on fangio's recommendation to start his car business. he started out as a peon in lamborghini and then went off to do his own thing. i saw the man himself today, he is really nice and humble.

watch the movie. it's incredible... i haven't read the book yet... watch the movie and tell me if i should read the book.

Daniway, do you know the name of that girl he almost fucked in the trailor park? I can't find her on imdb but I feel like I just saw her in some other movie and I am pissed off not being able to remember what it was.

I saw a Pagani in Seoul once, completely next-level shit. You see Enzos, F50's, Carrera GT's, Veyrons, and whatnot in Asia often, and they look and sound nice, but the Pagani is on some other shit.

word

pagani had a letter from a new york billionaire (forgot the name) framed on the wall.. the letter basically said: I've driven every supercar under the sun but the moment I set foot in my new Zonda I realized that this is the leonardo da vinci of cars. it is a masterpiece. enclosed is a check with $1000 for you to treat yourself and your workers to a nice dinner.

BALLA!

sorry, man. i lost all three remaining grandparents in the last 13 months. sucks.

i was just informed my grandmother has cancer in the liver and lung. its very minor but the doctors advised against surgery/chemo and that its best not to resuscitate. only my parents and i know, and we havent told the rest of the family. this is the last grandparent in my family.

I do want to buy a wrecked 400i or a newer Maserati Spyder (theres one on ebay for $9999 right now) and build some sort of tube framed vintage racer hoopty car w/ the F-car engine and tranny.

now hthat i'm really thinking about it that rich fuck was a cheapskate.

if he would've been in mexico it would've been okay, just go to your nearest 2 peso taco stand and have a feast, but I haven't seen any of those here.

You all need to go german and robokop a porsche. My family owns an old 78 SC in great condition and my dad takes it to the track pretty frequently. It's pretty pimp with the full cage, 6 point belts, and mounted fire extinguisher. Give me a few minutes to see if I can find some pics.

And thanks mass