NIKE AIR SABAKU

sleep_oner

Quote:

I love my pair of Sabaku. There are 4-5 pairs on ebay right now. Blends in San Diego has the Outdoor Green ones.

Shinsengumi

6thb2x.jpg

Edited by Victor on Jul 7, 2005 at 12:57 PM

--- Original message by Victor on Jul 7, 2005 12:57 PM

Where the F does one buy these trainers?

• 1 year later...

if you want to get ripped off huge, try warakuusa.com. If not, ask 2000db.

i would recommend finding some on rakuten and asking 2000db to snag one for you.

i have a pair of sabaku in the mids and slipons. I usually wear shoes in a size 9 or 8.5, and vans slip ons in a size 8 fits me perfectly (as in like a sock), and my pair of sabakus are 8.5 and I say they fit pretty damn accurately. When people say they run big, I'm sure they mean the width of the shoe. Sabaku mids are so damn comfy cause of the huge toebox. In fact, I think I could afford to size down to an 8 in the sabaku mid's cause they fit really loose unless I tie the laces up.

• 5 weeks later...

I sized one down and you are right, it's the width that is the main problem. How would you alleviate it? You said it's really loose unless you tie the laces up? As opposed to what? Not tying it? Sorry, I guess I never did that. But even with laces tied up, due to the Chukka design, it doesn't really tighten up the shoe. You don't notice any slippage when you are walking?

There are definitely variations in the toebox size, I wonder if they changed the shoe, or are there different versions? My (US10) mids (got them Autumn 05) are almost clown-shoe wide, with a very rounded toe, and I don't wear them often because of this, but a friend of mine has a newer pair that look like mids, but have a much narrower, pointed toe by comparison (they're still not particularly pointy, just relatively speaking)