Apc F/w 06

verb

APC's Winter 06 Collection is online at their Euro site and hasn't quite gone live yet on the US end of things. Prices are _UP_ this season (450euro for a duffel coat), but this "Too Tight" jacket looks nice and is only 280 euro. The dress shirts look pretty nice, including this weird dotted/printed thing.

On the pants side of things, there are a few new offerings, my favorite being the Grey Green Tight jeans, though I think I prefer the overdyed grey's from last season moreso.

Finally, the accessories, which always go fast. A great Messanger Bag with some excellent leather details, some Brown leather driving gloves, and your standard hipster dagger pendant.

i wonder why they put diagonal pocket, it kind of ruin the jeans. it sucks cause i guess it would have been the kind of fit i like...

Dude, the diagonal pockets are great for tight denim. Especially when you're sitting down (driving in the car) it's hard for me to put my hands in my pocket without doing some weird hip-lift-twist deal... Diagonal and trouser pockets are just easier to get into ^_^.

But I don't know how the diag pockets contribute to a "skater" jean. Maybe it's for ease of use when needing something from one's pockets whilst "grinding"/"ollying".

I loved the cloak denim diagonal pockets because it still included a standard coin pocket and the two looked super neat together.

^ You're a pretty skinny guy right? Those in 28 won't fit you, I have those grey overdyes from the S/S in 27 and wish I would've gotten 26's, they're still big. My APC raws are 29's and are way too big now, they could probably fall off me w/o a belt. I'm a tag-size 30 or 31, sometimes 32.

From my experience, apc pants are not sized like the jeans. I wear 28 in the jeans and I have two pairs of apc pants in 30 and they both fit perfectly. And yes there is usually stuff they have in stores that's not on the online store but I doubt that they wouldn't put certain sizes of items that are on there.

my experience with apc trousers is that they tend to fit true to size. i have to have those grey green pants. the striped pullover sweater is nice but $278US c'mon! even though its 100% cashmere it should be no more than $200. what do you guys think of the square print shirts?

^i have both of those in 1's, though my jacket is khaki, shirt is greyish-blue... both have been worn a handful of times and havent been washed yet, I could part with them but I paid so much money for them that what you could offer me for my used clothes might still be tragic. I guess if you're interested they're here. Maybe a trade for something might be possible if you're so inclined?

Dude, the diagonal pockets are great for tight denim. Especially when you're sitting down (driving in the car) it's hard for me to put my hands in my pocket without doing some weird hip-lift-twist deal... Diagonal and trouser pockets are just easier to get into ^_^.

But I don't know how the diag pockets contribute to a "skater" jean. Maybe it's for ease of use when needing something from one's pockets whilst "grinding"/"ollying".

I loved the cloak denim diagonal pockets because it still included a standard coin pocket and the two looked super neat together.

while i agree with you that it's easier to get stuff in your pocket, i's also easier to lose it. it seems every time i wear kakis i leave a trail of pocket change everywhere i sit. but judging by the "skater" name, i guess those jeans will be kind of baggy or at least loose so that's why i think it will look weird