Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

That redmoon bag looks really nice. A really high quality leather bag is definitely on my list of things to purchase, but more of a duffle than a messenger.

Also, would oiling my RRC be advisable? It is stained so I haven't tanned it at all, so I don't know if the leather is really dry enough to need it. Recommendations?

Leather001.jpg

Just got this in today, can't wait to start tanning it when the sun actually comes out.

nice wallet. where did you get it from? i have a similar one from leathergoodconnection, but unfortunately it has a hole on the top right for the chain.

Both are very nice, I can't imagine that either will fall apart any time soon. The Red Moon leather is thicker and it feels better to the touch, hard to explain but sitting in a dark and stroking it is a nice way to pass time. I like the card pockets of the Spanker and it doesn't have a pocket shredding button on it. I'm probably going to retire the Red Moon once the contest is over.

Both are very nice, I can't imagine that either will fall apart any time soon. The Red Moon leather is thicker and it feels better to the touch, hard to explain but sitting in a dark and stroking it is a nice way to pass time. I like the card pockets of the Spanker and it doesn't have a pocket shredding button on it. I'm probably going to retire the Red Moon once the contest is over.

Thank you. I'm considering the LC Spanker 2 as a more classic wallet, and was wondering where the price different may come from?