7639492898_b19efdf971.jpg

SDC13130 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

7639496472_af1e064439.jpg

SDC13133 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

7639490196_a7baf012ac.jpg

SDC13131 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

For sale on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/...f#ht_500wt_1081

My Levi's 501 Shrink to Fit jeans. Raw denim. Straight leg, medium rise, button fly, copper rivets. I gave these one initial soak in hot water for 45 minutes when I first bought them to take of the shrinking, then I wore them while they were still wet so that they would mold to my body and set the creases. Now, six months later, they are beginning to made very nicely along these creases on the lap, behind the knees, and around the ankle. Wallet fade is also coming along nicely, and so is the Zippo fade in the coin pocket. If you are familiar with raw denim, than you know the process. These have had 1 soak, no washes, but in the HOT DRY desert air where I live, I've found that a day of hanging them in the shade is all I need to keep them fresh. Once they're your's, you can wash or dry-clean them all you want, but I wanted to see how the classic 501 STFs (made in Mexico) would turn out after following the standard raw denim guidelines of wearing often and washing not so often. After the shrinking, I feel that the waist has stretched back out to its original 30" tag size, and I would say the length has shrunk to about a 34, maybe a little longer if you were to stretch out all the creases. These jeans still have a LOT of life left in them. Incidentally, even though you can't see it in the photos, the cuffs are still in great condition, i.e. I didn't walk all over them and shred them up. I cuffed when I was at home, and they never drug when I was wearing shoes.

Please note that the color in the first (close-up) photo is the most accurate.

Shipping prices are for the US. Please Email me with any questions. Thanks for taking the time to check out my jeans!