FS: Iron Heart flannels 04, 06, 11, Chinos 702 khaki and gray

jacoavlu

Selling a few pieces that I either don't wear enough or don't fit me as well as I'd like, and trying to fund a vacation. Nothing wrong with any of this stuff, if there are any flaws they will be mentioned. Prices stated include US shipping, payment by paypal no fee/personal payment, buyer to cover any fees if applicable. International shipping at cost to buyer, usually around $35 Priority 5-7 days. If you want something I need a firm "I'll take it" and then I expect prompt payment. I've bought and sold a bunch on the ironheart.uk forum if you need any references. Feel free to PM with any questions or concerns.

IHSH-04 red M, $265

p2p 20.2, sh 16, sleeve 25.2, length 28.2

Fits like a typical IH small, 8/10 condition, many washes, no flaws.

ihsale-3.jpg

IHSH-06 blue M, $240

p2p 21, sh 16.8, sleeve 26.4, length 29.5

Long riding-style medium fit. 9/10 condition, bought new, once washed, the fabric is unbrushed and has a few slubs here and there, it came that way new.

ihsale-2.jpg

IHSH-11 green M, $265

p2p 21, sh 18, sleeve 24.6, length 29

Typical medium fit, 8/10 condition, many washes, no flaws. Heavy and fuzzy.

ihsale.jpg

IH-702 khaki W30, $150

w 31.5, in 34

These are a size too small for me. There are a few areas of indigo/dye transfer around the waistband from my belt. If you wear a belt not really noticeable. Otherwise 9/10 condition, 2 or 3 washes, factory length and hem.

ihsale-5.jpg

ihsale-6.jpg

IH-702 gray W30, $150

w 31.5, in 34

Again a size too small, barely any beltline indigo transfer only noticeable on close inspection, covered by a belt, 1 or 2 washes, factory length and hem.

ihsale-4.jpg