Visvim Noragi sz2 Visvim Social Sculpture damage 5.5 W32L30

jcashen87

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1190

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

BOTH ITEMS DEADSTOCK, Brand spanking new with all tags attached still!

Items for sale are linked to above, do not wish to get into posting pics to this forum as i am pretty new here, i can send pics by email with tags and dated. My eBay username is very similar it is "sjcashen87f" my usual screen name that i use on a lot of sites was taken so i just put an s and a f at the end for an francisco being where im from, kind of silly but was tired of getting nothing to work.

All my items are 100% AUTHENTIC, i just dotn deal with fakes i never have and never will, my clear pictures of Hologram tags should show this, if someone is serious about buying i will always take the extra step to prove everything.

Private message is key to contacting me, sned all offers questions,comments, and concerns to me there.

I ship EMS with tracking worldwide all the time, USPS Priority to Domestic locations here in the US.

I accept Paypal, i work way too much out away from the city to do any sort of meet ups, but i can always ship with tracking the cheapest way USPS for anyone local to the bay area it is never expensive. ALL PRICES IN USD, convert it on PayPal if your abroad it takes 2 SECONDS!!

Now to the items, The Noragi i have as detailed on eBay is the damaged okoyama version that came out just towards the end of June at FIL locations, as of now it is FIL exclusive and doubt it will get to stockists around the globe, the price for BIN is listed as 595, for someone doing it through PM and PayPal i can negotiate a best offer and mark it down some even for a BIN i would do 550 USD shipped domestic. Noragi is a SIZE 2

The social sculpture denim damage level 5.5 really are a thing of beauty also, the goat leather patches on the knee are superbly done, they are patched over the denim as well so you dont lose any structure or sturdy thickness. 685 for BIN on eBay, 635 for BIN on SUFU shipped domestically. Social Sculpture Damaged 5.5 is a siz​e 32 waist by 30 length

Items all come with orginal Bags and Tags, you can even see the FIL sendai tags on the white visvim packaging, you will never have a doubt about this being legit, and the prices pretty well reflect the japanese retail prices, i jsut want my money back on pieces that dont fit great, not a reseller mentailty here, my loss is your gain. This is about as cheap or cheaper than having a friend proxy this for you, DONT SLEEP.

again Noragi size 2 SUFU BIN: $550

SS damage 5.5 SUFU BIN: $635

Measurements Social sculpture denim damage 5.5(in inches)

Waist: 32 (note the denim can be stretched out and will fit comfortably even up to a 33.5-34)

Thigh 1/2: 11 laid across the big part of the upper thigh

Knee 1/2: 8 inches

Leg Opening/Ankle: 7.1 inches halfway across when laid flat

Inseam; 30.3 inches

Noragi Measurements in icnhes

SHoulder seam to cuff: 15 inches (note from where my shoulder actually sits where the seam would be on a normal shirt it is about 17 inches long to the cuff)

High Point shoulder to hem: 27 inches

I have no refs here to my legitness as i have just started here besides stylistics space member stephen who bought these items from FIL sendai and who knows me as a stand up person.

BUT, I have all good positive feedback on my eBay, and all good positive feedback from the guys over at STrictly supreme, and on Someone talked. My feedback is under the same username i have here, i have done many sales and some purchases to people their, and i always ship right away. Same day when applicable, next day guaranteed unless some strange circumstance prevents me or holiday or weekend.

Here is a link to my all positive feedback on another forum strictly supreme

http://strictlysupre...-jcashen87.html

Thanks for looking

Edited by jcashen87

• 1 month later...