Questions about H&M

jonislike

hey everyone.. im from LA and were finally getting a few H&M branches opening in the area.. Im looking forward to their stuff just wondered about their sizing..

im on the bigger side and i was wondering if their denim go upto sz 38 and if theyre tops go as big as XXL.. any info on sizing and stuff will be helpful... THANKS.

hey everyone.. im from LA and were finally getting a few H&M branches opening in the area.. Im looking forward to their stuff just wondered about their sizing..

im on the bigger side and i was wondering if their denim go upto sz 38 and if theyre tops go as big as XXL.. any info on sizing and stuff will be helpful... THANKS.

Where (in los angeles) and when?

I would say you are going to be out of luck for the majority of their stuff. You might find one or two things in those sizes but the majority runs very slim. For example, I don't think I have ever seen any pants there above size 36. I don't even know if they make XL shirts much less XXL. Plus their sizes are european so they are on the small size. You would most likely need a size 40 and a XXXL in H&M stuff.

H & M has a "larger line", and in its larger stores they will probably include it. it would make sense, since people are heavier in the States... the larger lines are for women, I haven't seen any sections for men.

but most of the really stylish stuff, you're probably going to have a hard time. A women's size small in the US is a europen M or L... (for reals, man).

I dont think theres that much of a difference..? I'm pretty sure my girlfriend buys the same sizes here in europe and over there, depending on the brand and fit of course but overall I'd say they're quite close? I'm not sure if youre talking about H&M or generally...?

yea but APC again runs big, I wear 32 in most brands and I have 30 APC's. but to be honest I dont know about H&M jeans fitments cause I've never tried any, but in shirts I wear moslty M in regular fitting brands, and M/L from H&M fits me fine. but yea occasionally you might need to size up a bit though.

Where (in los angeles) and when?

Beverly Center, Old Town Pasadena, Santa Anita, and probably others (I think I read Irvine Spectrum somewhere). Not sure when though. I saw the coming soon sign at Santa Anita the other day, so I doubt its too far off.

I dont think theres that much of a difference..? I'm pretty sure my girlfriend buys the same sizes here in europe and over there, depending on the brand and fit of course but overall I'd say they're quite close? I'm not sure if youre talking about H&M or generally...?

i'm in the states at least once a year... and i notice the sizing differences. i'm very small, but a zara dress will have a tag of XS for the us and an S for europe. spain and France get the S when Germany and the UK get the M too.

the only american brand i can think of that sizes small is triple 5 soul. but adidas is european, and their S missy elliott baseball pants are falling off me...