LeRoy JenKins Hoodies - where?!

Guest vmb89

Guest vmb89

Seems like many people dislike the quality off that hoddie, proberly not 240 $ worth.. and that new all over paisley zip hoodie from the hundreds is pretty sweet too, but maybe just as hard to get..

Yea that's a good idea aswell Will.. alot cheaper i hopefully.

I got mine from Div. East and they were really easy to deal with. Cool guys. $200+ shipping.

Anyway, I got a few wears out it (under 10) when I started to notice the cuff and waist ribbed material was basically falling apart. It was really frail material. I went to a fabric store, bought some black ribbed material better suited for a sweatshirt and had my alterations lady replace the cuffs and the waistband ($15). It's a 100 times better now but yeah, not exactly what you'd call high quaility to begin with.

I agree that having a hoodie made is the way to go before buying a LJ. While I was at the fabric store, I found some really great material. I'm going to pick some out and find someone to do a knock-off.

They just released the their new line freaturing some shorts.

leroyshorts1uy9.jpg

Imo the prices are ridiculous. Just as the new triumvir3 hoodies merging Bape and Hundreds for 150$.

http://triumvir3.com/shirts/candyman.html

Who buys all these stuff of screendesign thug companies like Once upon a time and Diamond and all this other brands. 99 % or their lines is really weak and designs are repeating. Even 95 gallery here in Germany sells some of their stuff.