oliver peoples x ndg - stephan schneider - rick owens - comme des garcons homme plus

Items located in the US. Price does not include shipping and fees. Price is firm so please no offers.

Oliver Peoples x NDG ndg1 glasses

details: the Nom de Guerre collab with Oliver Peoples. In color amber. 7/10 condition. comes with non prescription lenses. Comes with the case but no cloth.

sizing: 19 - 50 - 144

asking: SOLD

Stephan Schneider Alpaca Coat III

details: brand new with tag 10/10. grail piece from aw11 collection in very rare size. 100% wool. made in belgium.

sizing: fits 44-46 depending on how you want them to fit. measurements are tricky because of its shape. I am between 44 and 46 (height 5 9) and the coat fits me very well with room for layering.

asking: ON HOLD

Rick Owens (Rick's Jacket) Waxed Suede Leather Moto Small

sizing: fits 44-46. chest (19'), shoulder (16.5'), length (26'), sleeve (27')

details: made with waxed suede leather. the suede is soft yet sturdy and the subtle wax gives the jacket a slight sheen. very good condition. i believe it is from s/s 209 (but not 100% certain).

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus Grey Wool Suit Small/36

sizing: fits 44 - slim 46. cut is similar to tb. short blazer with cropped trousers. chest (19'), shoulder (16.5'), length (28'), sleeve (25'), trouser waist (30'), inseam (27'), hem (6.75')

details: 10% textured wool with partial lining. sleeves are lined. the fabric is beautiful, the pictures do not do justice! will try to get better pictures in better lighting later. great condition.

asking SOLD

Jil Sander Blue Milton Trousers 36/46

sizing: fits 46. immaculate tailoring, slim but comfortable. waist (32'), inseam (30' with 2 inches to let out), hem (7')

details: 84% wool and 16% mohair. from ss2011 collection. 9/10 condition.

Prada SS11 Espadrilles 40.5

sizing: fits us8-8.5, outsole 29cm

details: grail piece, i've acquired the version without the rubber sole and decided to let these go. They were a sample piece so no dust bags or box. excellent condition 9.5/10. They retail for about 950 usd if you can find them.

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus Cotton Twill Trousers Small

sizing: fits 44/46. waist (31.5'), rise (9.5'), thigh (7.75), inseam (32'), hem (6.25').

details: 100% cotton, like new condition, from ss09 season. lightweight cotton perfect for spring/fall.

Rick Owens Geobasket Trainers size 42

Details: worn twice outside perfect condition, from aw12 season. comes with dustbags and extra pair of black laces (no box)

sizing: 30cm outsole. will fit 42-43

Stephan Schneider Blue Colorblock Shirt IV

details: another grail piece from aw11 collection. made with extremely soft and luxurious cotton. worn but in excellent condition 9/10.

sizing: best for 44. shoulder (16'), chest (18.5'), length (28'), sleeve (25')

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus Boiled Polyester Coat XSmall/44

sizing: fits true 44. chest (18.75'), shoulder (16.5'), length (35'), sleeve (24.5')

details: amazing piece but selling because they are a bit too small for me (I am 44/46). It is from aw10 season. In good condition. Made in Japan.

Edited by steveoffice

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...