McQ menswear in London

subhuman

The McQ menswear looks lovely (hmm love the blue and black checked coat-gorgeous!) if expensive for a 'diffusion line' but where are they stocking it in London? Went to the McQueen store and they said only Selfridges is stocking McQ and from what I can see on the Selfridges website, they are only having the womenswear. Surely not! Please help!

The McQ menswear looks lovely (hmm love the blue and black checked coat-gorgeous!) if expensive for a 'diffusion line' but where are they stocking it in London? Went to the McQueen store and they said only Selfridges is stocking McQ and from what I can see on the Selfridges website, they are only having the womenswear. Surely not! Please help!

Weird, I'd imagine everyone and their mother would stock a diffusion line by the best British designer (funny, went to the FashionSpot and saw your post there too). Why not call up some dept stores - Browns, Liberty, Harvey Nicks?