dior jeans length

bbwape

Nope the Dior inseams are the same as always. Your thinking of how they were styled on the S/S 06 runway, in which yes they were hemmed short. But please, do yourself a favor and don't hem them short like the runway show.

Guest Fade to Black

The only time I've seen them worn hemmed like the runway in real life is when the staff of the Tokyo DH flagship were wearing the SS06 destroyed jeans like that...surprisingly it looked pretty good, but they were wearing full on DH ensembles that were more or less jacked from the runway. I think if one were to hem their Diors and wear em with every day clothes, especially those not from DH, it wouldn't work so well.

The only time I've seen them worn hemmed like the runway in real life is when the staff of the Tokyo DH flagship were wearing the SS06 destroyed jeans like that...surprisingly it looked pretty good, but they were wearing full on DH ensembles that were more or less jacked from the runway. I think if one were to hem their Diors and wear em with every day clothes, especially those not from DH, it wouldn't work so well.

i agree with u man.....

Thanks guys!! i understand if i hem DH jeans in the year of 2005, i will definately get offence by some loyal DH fans, but it is 2006 and going into 2007 pretty soon, wondering if the DH bunch look is still valet?!

No man the loyal DH fans will have you lynched. Your life is over. Your expensive clothing license has been revoked.

you live in Hong Kong? What part of the city you from?

Happy Valley representing right here...

nah...i am currently in philippines for work......my wife is from HongKong.....maybe i'll bump into you on the streets in HK...haha