hollywood ranch market

aedressler

hollywoodranchmarketadvert-1.jpghollywoodranchmarketadvertshopinside.jpg

not quite sure how hollywood ranch market distinguishishes itself from its blue blue line, but the hrm umbrella company is indigo denim and blue blue division leans toward military/naval wear, but then again...here's a denim western done by hrm-blue blue.

standard blue blue label sizing 1,2,3

hollywoodranchmarketdenimshirt6-1.jpg

covert inside pocket for wild, wild west shizz

hollywoodranchmarketdenimshirt5-1.jpg

the flip side

hollywoodranchmarketdenimshirt4-1.jpg

front image

hollywoodranchmarketdenimshirt-1.jpg

back image

hollywoodranchmarketdenimshirt2.jpg

hrm, 45rpm, eternal, denime, studio d'artisan.

Is this an ad? Where is this store?

They stole the name of one of Japan's most legendary retail stores?

Posted · Hidden by aedressler, May 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by aedressler, May 6, 2012 - No reason given

i just started this link bc i couldn't find any hrm pics or threads. i attached pics of their store. not an advert, but something cool to look...i thought.

i'm less of a reader and more of a visual type.

Posted · Hidden by aedressler, May 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by aedressler, May 6, 2012 - No reason given

this is an advert. $25 each or 2 @ $20ea. plus shipping.

hollywoodranchmarkettees001.jpg

far left will fit a 36-38

middle left & right 38-40

those are pics of the hrm store in Japan. their catch phrase is 'we never close' though, i can't be certain this is true. here are some hrm tee designs. yes flowers can be ok, as long as you also got some kickass military shizz to back it up.

hollywoodranchmarkettees001.jpg

No, they stole the name of one of Hollywood's most legendary open all-night Markets.

Yes, i get the reference, but the only current business or organization that uses this name is HRM of Tokyo and the photos don't look anything like the HRM i've been to in Tokyo. They must have completely redesigned the place after all these years.

Edited by kiya

Yes, i get the reference, but the only current business or organization that uses this name is HRM of Tokyo and the photos don't look anything like the HRM i've been to in Tokyo. They must have completely redesigned the place after all these years.

They did not redesign HRM, it's the same as always.

That photo is of Denham - thanks Google reverse image search! (http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/06/04/denham-tokyo-store-opening/)

Posted · Hidden by aedressler, May 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by aedressler, May 7, 2012 - No reason given

That photo is of Denham - thanks Google reverse image search! (http://www.selectism...-store-opening/)

I am sorry, my friend sent me that pic. and claimed it was of the inside of their shop. i had it on file as hrm.

@almost nice

due to lack of experience on sufu, stupidity if you prefer, I posted some inventory lists of what i was selling on inappropriate threads when i first started a month ago. i was repremanded and took my biz over to the marketplace. it took a minute to figure out the ins and outs and i'm still learning. yeah, i do have stuff for sale, but i've seen other people sell on the chat sites. i did a search for hrm and couldn't find any info so i started this link. i will not post any sale items on this link, but i think hrm/ blue blue products are quality products and shouldn't be overlooked.

Posted · Hidden by aedressler, May 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by aedressler, May 7, 2012 - No reason given

i got these pics from a friend and who had it filed as hrm. i did not mean to mislead and am truly sorry if i offended anyone, plus hrm. thanks to breams for info about the google reverse image search.

i got these pics from a friend who had them filed as hrm photos. my intention was to share, not mislead. i apologize for my negligence.

thanks to @breams for the info on google reverse image search.

Just stop. I normally don't like to neg people or even speak negatively about new members since I try to reserve judgment of people to 1) observing/engaging in meaningful dialogue or 2) when I actually meet them in person. You came on a few weeks ago shilling your goods immediately, and have fumbled your way through several threads.

You have consistently deleted posts on which you've been negged, then reposted, then deleted, then reposted again. Frankly, it's annoying. Please just state what you mean the first time around. Decide what your intentions or opinions are, and stick to them. You initially posted the second set of pics with a "for sale" accompanying them. I know because I negged that post. Now you're saying your only intent for starting this thread was for informational purposes? I really hope you can turn your credibility around, b/c you do seem to have some knowledge that might benefit the community.

edit: spelling. (see what i did there?)

Edited by grooveholmes