fs: damir doma ss'10 sample basic tshirt

Guest vinest

People should give this guy some respect. I would order from him again w/o hesitation.

respect?

respect for continuosly and blatantly breaking the forum rules, and re-registering countless times to do so? He is taking advantage of this forum and its members to run a business while knowingly violating the selling policy.

I'll give this shit face just the respect he deserves.

Damn! There sure are some nasty twisted, (probably lonely) twats on here!!

Have dealt with Cody a bit, and will continue to do so...! Girls - put your claws back in, and go practice smiling in front of a mirror..... Who knows, you may eventually like wot you see...?!?

can't tell if this the real Sid Vicious or an Oasis fan boy.. if those still exist but more likely it's cody. Mike is a moderator and the guy who will be banning Cody once again for not being able to follow the rules. Sufu is not cody's wholesale warehouse of unmarked goods, at least not usually.

Third, I'm not sure what the rules are, but I think it makes sense for him to pool interested buyers for a wholesale here. Didn't thegrapist pool wholesale buys for American Apparel and Dior Homme? Also, we have people running their proxy businesses here (NYC, Sharpservice, etc), I honestly am not sure why Cody should be banned from sufu. His prices are competitive, his service is remarkable for a one-man operation. He is not running a store with a brick-and-mortar location, he does not have a waged staff AFAIK.

then read the rules once again. thegrapist is doing a proxy, and Cody is doing a wholesale. There is certainly a big difference between them. learn more, and try again.

this guy is incredible

he edited his posts to cover up the parts where he stated I was misleading myself into believing they were pre-production doma pieces. Worried that i was going to post my PMs, right?

you're such a piece of shit

why not posting the pm so everyone can see how he treated you?

'zealouz' purchased a hoodie from me in the past and i sold it to him under 'egocomplex' private label, and he was obviously not satisfied with the quality, so i offered him a full refund and he returned it back to me. he was apparently mistaken that the unit was described as dd. it certainly was not. any dd units i sell, i make sure it is clarified and anyone of course knows that i work with paper rain.(from Cody email),

anyone know how to unsubscribe?

aside from his pieces is original or not, I'm totally not satisfied with his not honest service.

Edited by diorowen

was busy earlier, but here goes

email cody sent out bout me:

'zealouz' purchased a hoodie from me in the past and i sold it to him under 'egocomplex' private label, and he was obviously not satisfied with the quality, so i offered him a full refund and he returned it back to me. he was apparently mistaken that the unit was described as dd. it certainly was not. any dd units i sell, i make sure it is clarified and anyone of course knows that i work with paper rain."

my conversation with username #040549 hes created about the transaction I was mistaken of, note that the PM even has the title damir hoody,

http://i.imgur.com/MF5vC.png

http://i.imgur.com/hjeow.png

http://i.imgur.com/2EB12.png

so basically, stop lying in a two faced manner, I don't really care how many retards you've amassed here to protect your shady ass. Anyways, I won my dispute with paypal after a month, if you guys wanna still buy from him, and let this dude pollute the marketplace with his garbage, so be it, I don't care either.

Edited by Zealouz

upsilonkng

superbored

• photo-thumb-139095.jpg
  • bullet_black.png
  • 707 posts

sent 22 february 2012 - 12:27 am

so you're the egocomplex guy...why do you keep changing your name? and you've moved? is something going on? you must have factory pics of everything right? i'm still interested in the white cowl neck jacket and the black twisted henley thing got more pics? would you accept $400 for the pair both small?

deepsix

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

here's one where Cody acts like he works for someone named Cody.. as you can see it's the same user id as zealous dealt with which we all know is cody.

sent 22 february 2012 - 12:03 pm

yes i work for egocomplex, i work as sale rep for them. unfortunately prices are already discounted, so i cannot offer further discounts. please check the style numbers and check pricing from other retailers. the difference is staggering on the new ss stock.

and here he tells me he ordered this stuff and it doesn't fit and he's in SF and we all know cody's in SD.. but remember this isn't Cody it's someone that works for him..ha ha, and he posted fit pics of the jacket.. followed later by this.. where he says the stuff is in LA or ships from Italy..

upsilonkng

superbored

• photo-thumb-139095.jpg
  • bullet_black.png
  • 708 posts

sent 17 february 2012 - 02:31 pm

where are you located? are you putting up new things for sale as well? do you have more pics of the jacket? would you do a package deal for one of the drop crotch pants w/ the jacket?

deepsix

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

sent 17 february 2012 - 05:51 pm

this is most of what are for sale now, i can send more pics of the jacket sure. the prices are already discounted and i bought all at cost from the supplier, but sadly many don't fit me so i am selling them at no extra from what i paid for them and for import. i can give you combined shipping at no cost if you would buy both items.

upsilonkng

superbored

• photo-thumb-139095.jpg
  • bullet_black.png
  • 708 posts

sent 17 february 2012 - 07:14 pm

send me pics then and i'll make a final decision, still curious where you are located. thanks

deepsix

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

sent 17 february 2012 - 08:03 pm

here some close ups, i am located in ca

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

upsilonkng

upsilonkng

superbored

• photo-thumb-139095.jpg
  • bullet_black.png
  • 708 posts

sent 17 february 2012 - 08:14 pm

are you in sd? i'm in la, what's the s2s on this jacket? any chance i can have a fit pic w/ your height and weight approx? i've never tried l&f stuff before but i do really like this, just want to make sure it will fit.

deepsix

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

sent 17 february 2012 - 08:27 pm

shoulder is 18.5, so if i were to wear it, it doesnt look fitted well. too small for me. if you need more measurement lmk

i'm in sf

deepsix

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

sent 17 february 2012 - 10:53 pm

i'm usually a s, in damir and in l&f but tis one, my arms are too big for the sleeves.

heres a fit pic:

IMG_0546.JPG

deepsix

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

sent 22 february 2012 - 12:03 pm

yes i work for egocomplex, i work as sale rep for them. unfortunately prices are already discounted, so i cannot offer further discounts. please check the style numbers and check pricing from other retailers. the difference is staggering on the new ss stock.

upsilonkng

superbored

• photo-thumb-139095.jpg
  • bullet_black.png
  • 708 posts

sent 22 february 2012 - 12:28 pm

are you in la? you said you ship from la, can i come by and try like 4 things on? i will buy something no matter what.

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

sent 22 february 2012 - 06:50 pm

since all the stock is in italy, we have to first process an order for it to be shipped to us and then we forward it. most of these items i do not have on hand, but i can offer advise on sizing from your measurements. l&f tends to run large.

superbored

• photo-thumb-139095.jpg
  • bullet_black.png
  • 708 posts

sent 23 february 2012 - 02:49 am

can you explain? you told me you order some stuff and it didn't fit right and sent me fit pics? now it's not here.. and you have to order from italy? and where's here? you said you were in sf? why would it ship from la? you are the dude from egocomplex right? just come clean please. i am interested in the jacket, if you can order it in an xs i will buy it if you are honest.

deepsix

post rank

• photo-thumb-155508.jpg
  • banned
  • bullet_black.png
  • 165 posts

sent 23 february 2012 - 02:48 pm

most of the styles shown in the thread are leftover stock from ss12 and are in italy with my supplier. any of these styles we can order from them and it can take 1-2 weeks for fulfillment. i am sales rep for egocomplex and i am in sf, all our stock on hand is shipped from la. if you wish to buy the jacket, we can ship it immediately since there is no hold for the item from italy.

you cannot reply

all other recipients have left this conversation

I was also in the rick & geller buy that never happened. I reported a paypal dispute and had to escalate it to get my money back. I was really disappointed that it didnt work out but after numerous attempts at trying to get my deposit back my emails were never responded to and had no choice. I did get my money back in the end but I was rather pissed off that I had to go through that whole process.

Sorry but I could never ever vouch for this guy, as far as im concerned hes a big scammer.