repost your first post!

mynudies first then superfuture, when i was aka.soleindahole

superfuture:

i just got back from japan and i picked up this raw denim in shinjuku. a>

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/playerz/610110/610111/

Edited by soleindahole on Aug 23, 2005 at 11:49 PM

mynudies:

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:39

The Shrink difference between Regular to Dry version of Slim Jim's after a wash.

Hello, I am a size 32 waist. My question is how does the Slim Jim shrink after its been washed? Does it shrink alot ...

Hey diem,

Those look great. I'm looking to have a friend pick up a pair of Rescues for me next week in NYC. I'm a 31-32 in normal jeans, I'm thinking going 29. Would you have gone down another size if you had the chance? They do seem slightly tight in the crotch area, how do they feel after 2 1/2 weeks.

Thanks!

D

From the unbelievably long APC thread. And of course a question about sizing!

supernoob

Hello icon_smile.gif

I am trying to find out a little bit about boutiques, etc. in Dublin. I went for a couple days last year and the only decent place I could find any upscale, fashionable clothing was in BT2. Anyone know what kind of boutiques there are? Namely urban (Nom De Guerre/Colette) type stores. I really appreciate your help!!!!!

heres ringrings first post looking for prps in 09-06-2004, 03:46 AM

Looking for more info on PRPS:

General info - history?

Do they have a website?

Where to get in in London (apart from the few bits they had in Duffer)?

Thanks

poly800rock - I tried that, but like I said, it only let me go back 500 posts.

supernoob

Hello icon_smile.gif

I am trying to find out a little bit about boutiques, etc. in Dublin. I went for a couple days last year and the only decent place I could find any upscale, fashionable clothing was in BT2. Anyone know what kind of boutiques there are? Namely urban (Nom De Guerre/Colette) type stores. I really appreciate your help!!!!!

Aaahahh. I STILL don't know the answer to that fucking question!!!

i think this is your first one keri.

3-23-06

in this thread.

-- Why we must bomb Afghanistan --

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=9821

I'm going to have to be the dissenter here:

I HATE the war in Iraq.

Here let me make sure you know this:

I HATE the war in Iraq

More than I would hate someone who gave me AIDS and herpes at the same time while murdering my fiancee in front of me

That being said, we fucked up. Big time. As much as I hate how we got there and what we did , the fact of the matter is we fucked up. You cant just quit because you fucked up. Would you quit breaking in a pair of raws just because the accidentally ended up in the laundry? Would you quit shaving because you missed a hair?

Us being there was sooooo stupid in the first place, but now that we've ruined their system, we better damn well ride it out and fix it.

I'm off my soap box

03-23-2006, 10:37 PM

• 4 years later...
Ok so here's the deal - I have a pair of nudie RRDS in 36x34 which is a TINY bit too long for me but other than that they fit perfectly. I want to try and get another nice pair of raw denims that will fit me and not break the bank... Anyone? Any help appreciated...

10-22-06. Wow I registered in March of 06 and didnt say anything for over 6 months.