best waywt pics

felix's fanny pack makes that outfit! i too had mine on on my last waywt.

people have made fun of mine for ages, but saying 'do you have an extra $200 to spend on a stupid little fanny pack? i do!' usually shuts them up. :P

how does one pic generate so much hype for a fanny pack? I've been dying for that HP one but everyone called me supergay or superstupid for even considering it. In actuality I just wanted it to put my DS lite in, the front pouch is the perfect size for it. 300 shipped? I'll trade you the same model clock that Vanessa Hudgens has in her room where she takes nood pix + 5 dollars. DEAL OR NO DEAL

how does one pic generate so much hype for a fanny pack? I've been dying for that HP one but everyone called me supergay or superstupid for even considering it. In actuality I just wanted it to put my DS lite in, the front pouch is the perfect size for it. 300 shipped? I'll trade you the same model clock that Vanessa Hudgens has in her room where she takes nood pix + 5 dollars. DEAL OR NO DEAL

Seriously though... mine was in great condition sans the slight nick, but for $130. BLAOW. Sexypack. Sorry man... would have loved to made your week with a fanny pack that would have gotten you ridiculed on the skreets. :/

Well my plan was to low ball it (my balls finally dropped last week, I'm a late bloomer) for $120 shipped and complain about the nick until you'd give it to me. But since it looked like nobody made any offers I just slept pretty hard. And I *just* got my R4 for the DS so I'm using it way more recently, and I can't fit the damn thing in my jeans pockets. Oh, wretched, slightly-nicked-fanny-packless life! BLAOW indeed. :[